- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
60 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 60
What travelers are saying
- You'll enjoy the shops and restaurants in Shelter Cove. Belks and The Poseidon are a must for us when we visit Hilton Head. Lots of places to buy souvenirs along everyday necessities. There are multiple dining options. You'll be shopping and/or eating while overlooking a gorgeous marsh. The only downside is that you'll be outdoors quite a bit. Hilton Head can be extremely hot. Prepare to spend a significant amount of time in the heat when temps are high.Written July 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best gift shop on the island. I always visit when I am there. Many very creative artisans. You will find gifts for friends and family and even yourself.Written November 22, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- For us no visit to Hilton Head Island is complete with a a delicious meal at the British Open Pub which has the best Lobster Rolls anywhere! There are also some very nice dress shops, furniture, home accessories and pet shops.Written March 16, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Local art by 200 local artists. Exhibits change monthly. Gallery hosts many additional exhibits at local small businesses.Written February 25, 2021
- This is a great art gallery to visit. We've been there many times & keep going back. They feature Wyland & many artists with similar tastes. Not just paintings, also sell much sculpture art. Even if you don't want to buy - it's worth the trip just to look!Julie & Clay are wonderful owners and always make you feel welcome!!Written September 2, 2020
- They are open 1pm -4pm during the week.. Closed Tuesdays. Very, very fair prices. Be there early. There is always a line at opening.Written July 1, 2019
- Several of us went to the market on a recent Tuesday, and what a disappointment it was! Not much there. Some homemade soaps, candles, salsa, and a few other baked goods. Only 1 table of produce, and it did not look to good, and was expensive. Won't return.Written October 24, 2015
- Riverin's unique style and colorations transported and inspired me...and Nova, the sales assistant, helped me feel like I knew him. A really special visit!Written November 8, 2018
- This was not a Farmers Market, it was a Craft Event. They only had one stand that offered overpriced produce. Plus you have to pay $9.00 to enter the community.Written September 29, 2021
- It all begins with the owner , Mira Scott. A very talented artist , who lends her technique to the décor of the Gallery in a big way . Her work in Framing is outstanding , and every job she takes on is of the finest quality . She constantly has events scheduled , in order to keep us , Islanders , with our creative juices flowing overtime . A fun and educational time can be had , just with a casual visit . That. visit would go a long way in helping the public with ideas on decorating , buying the most suitable art pieces , for their properties . All this is done in a fun , and extremely professional manner . Never a wasted moment , to look in , and see this great person !Written May 16, 2016
- I have been shopping here for wine and spirits for four years as a local and am very happy with the level of service, selection, and knowledge of the staff. A great place to find hard to find wines and spirits. It is my preferred choice locally, and a great location mid island, in Shelter Cove Plaza, between Whole Foods and TJ Maxx.Written December 2, 2021
- We stopped in for a quick errand then ended up staying for awhile due to a storm. There's a good selection of stores and restaurants here, including a Piggly Wiggly. Nice little shopping center.Written July 14, 2022
- We happened to be eating next door a Philly's and so decided to drop in. The chocolate aroma was delightful as you walked in. The young lady (daughter of owner) greeted us and was friendly and informative. Since it was our first time she pointed out some of the specialties. It wasn't real busy so we had a chance to chat. We bought over a pound of dark chocolate (our favorite) pieces of different kinds. When we got back to our villa we had to sample and couldn't stop at just one piece. I think this will become an annual place to visit when we are on the island.Written March 10, 2022
- My whole family adores this place. We could not wait to return to Hilton Head to visit. First, the owners are just great. Friendly, fun, knowledgeable. You get to try so many oils and vinegars, plus different spreads they put on display. It's a great experience. Everything is fine quality and the prices are not out of the way. I came away with some great recipes and ideas on how to use oils that I did not know before. Always fun, always yummy. Definitely a place to stop, taste and buy!Written September 16, 2018
- There are obviously many shopping/dining options on HH, and this rather compact area is as interesting as many.
There are several quite nice shops; as well as some satisfying dining locations. All are nestled in the typical HH secluded setting.
The adjacent HarrisTeeter justifies exploring the area, before one gathers more necessary essentials.Written January 11, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Hilton Head