Dinner Theaters • Comedy Clubs
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
14 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- This was an awesome venue and the food was great too! I can’t wait to go back! The entertainment was top notch and Kerry is great. We got two for one and was able to be entertained by Jamie Lissow and he was funny!Written August 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wow- what an amazing night! Great food and even better music. The musicians are extremely talented! Loved everything about this hidden gem.Written July 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great frozen drink selection and fun atmosphere. Can be crowded but a wonderful place to go to after a day on the beach. Jim is always there with suggestions.Written August 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and I enjoyed stopping in this cool tiki hut on the beach right by the famous Coligny beach. They serve classic bar style food in cute little lunchboxes. Which keeps it nice and warm in the breeze. The Buffalo fries were delicious and the cocktails were good too. Live music was playing which made for a very fun atmosphere.Written March 29, 2022
- Although recent building next door has detracted from the original beach bar sitting by itself on a wild shore, it’s still one of our repeat places to go. The burgers are great, the drinks are good, and the setting is awesome.Written May 22, 2018
- The name has changed to Twisted Cork Cocktails and Wine Bar but the noise and fun remain the same. Wine is reasonably priced as are the tapas which are so much better than the usual bar food.
We love Monday night when everyone plays trivia. As the answers to the questions are finally given you can hear the groans from those that missed and the cheers from the teams that got it right.
Lots of fun. Come early to get a seat!Written March 7, 2019
- We went here for dj trivia. It was a blast. The burgers and tater tots are great. The spicy tits are really really spicy. You order your food at the counter and they bring it over to you. The beer list is extensive. I recommend this for a fun night out.Written May 25, 2019
- We had such a great time. The guide gave us all we could handle. All the bartenders at each location were great. Highly recommend this bar crawl.Written June 2, 2018
- Great venue! We stopped here, had chicken quesadillas, which were plentiful and quick, all the while knowing the place was under a little stress staffing-wise. The staff was professional and kind. Great opportunity to have a drink or lite food with fantastic ambiance.Written October 22, 2021
- amazing drinks, comfortable atmosphere, positive vibes, great people, you won’t regret checking it out ✨Written May 18, 2022
- According to a another business in this strip this place is now only open for bicycle repairs and seemingly not open often for that. It was closed when we stopped by on a Monday morning.Written March 2, 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Hilton Head
- These are the best places for couples seeking nightlife in Hilton Head:See more nightlife for couples in Hilton Head on Tripadvisor
- These are the most romantic places for nightlife in Hilton Head:See more romantic nightlife in Hilton Head on Tripadvisor