- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
14 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- love this pier! Great music, food, bands and fire works. Wonderful place to be! We stayed beside it and could hear the music on the beach during the day. Everyone was so nice there and the drinks were great!Written July 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was great we did the Island Escape. One of the most well put together escape rooms we have visited. The clues were well thought out but easy enough to figure out (sometimes with help). Help was always readily available. The kids loved it. You will not be disappointed.Written June 6, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a no frills golf course for novices. It was fun with the family and good practice. The one problem was that the grass was not maintained very well.Written August 23, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is very challenging and fun mini golf. There are 2 courses here both very difficult. It is very well maintained and worth the cost. Try it out for a day of fun.Written August 17, 2021
- I cannot for the life of me figure out why I am only now writing my reviews (other than life happened) but we visited the area this summer and I checked out surf shops in advance to see what they offered. This place immediately stood out to me (namely because a reviewer mentioned they were the only shop that actually returned their call).
I don't have time chasing down service so I decided to fire them an email about their surf school and paddle boarding and received great communication in return!
We decided not to book in advance to see how the weather would be when we arrived, but we walked down to the shop the first day we arrived and book my two young boys into surf school for a day! I would have sent them the entire week if I had the money (VERY fair price) as the instruction and time taken with each child was awesome! The staff truly enjoys what they do and the owner is right in there with them all teaching and helping. The patience the instructors displayed hauling out students into the surf over and over had me exhausted just watching, and yet never once did they stop if the kids wanted to keep going.
We also went out paddle boarding and even though my boys were a bit too young, they accommodated us and let them ride on the front of paddle boards. We had an absolute blast with this shop and I would give them 10 stars if I could. The area is one we plan on visiting as often as possible and this shop will always be a stop.Written December 11, 2019
- While visiting Myrtle Beach for their Fall Bike Rally, we visited Spokes & Bones. Along with their fun, eclectic, and unique way of decorating throughout the property, they also have multiple stages for bands of different types, each section having its own theme. During the rally, they also have many vendors to shop, and cater to the biker crowd. Spokes & Bones is a lot of fun, and I recommend it for the over 21 crowd.Written October 9, 2019
- We played 18 holes the day after Thanksgiving. It was a little cool that morning but the course was booked solid. The pace of play was not too bad and we got around in about 4 hours so no complains. They were even busy enough that they had a beverage cart on the course.Written November 29, 2021
- We signed up the kids ages 15, 14, 13, 11 for a group lesson. They all never stepped on a surf board before. They were able to all stand up and surf in the first 15 mins! The day was made interesting and fun thanks to Keaton and Robbie! You guys could not have been better!! Thank you for the best day and memories forever! !Written August 26, 2015
- This is a great little store with cute items that highlight both the area charm and Southern influence. We had fun looking around and bought some unique items to remind of our stay in the area!Written December 11, 2019
- This was our first time staying at Waters Edge Resort, and someone told us that the Rising Tide had the best hamburgers around. It was 2:30 when we checked in, and we had not had lunch yet, so decided to give them a try before we ran out to buy our groceries. Burgers are excellent, and the beers are cold! The employees and owners take great pride in their small bar with limited food. We came back numerous times in our week's stay, just to hang out and have a cold beer. Anyone can come here, you don't have to be staying at the resort. They have a flag on the beach that says Bar on it, so when walking the beach, one can stop in and have a nice cold beer, wine or mixed drink. The menu is sandwiches and we did have the pulled pork, and it, too, was very, very good. We are looking forward to our trip next year back to this area, to see the friendly people at the Rising Tides Beach Bar!Written March 13, 2018
- This isn’t a bad little beachwear joint. Prices were good and lot of beach related propaganda stuff. Service sucked a little.Written July 12, 2020
- For a great and exciting time with an experienced captain to fill the boat with fish ask for Jason Webber!!! Cell 843-957-6485 You won't regret it!Written September 25, 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Garden City Beach
- The most popular things to do in Garden City Beach with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Garden City Beach on Tripadvisor