Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
36 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 36
What travelers are saying
- Very cool experience!!! We had Shawn as a guide he is a little rough around the edges and borders on rude but once inside he was a good story teller and guide. Interesting history however we went during daylight and it was not scary. I would go again at night. Certainly worth a visit.Written April 10, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Scott and Kathleen went above and beyond for us on our sunset boat trip! They were so informative with the nature and history we were seeing and were so willing to chat and answer our questions. The sunset was breathtaking and they took us on a beautiful route. We had such a relaxing time. We will take a ride on the Fate for years to come!Written September 26, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We (3 adults, 3 teens) took an early morning guided kayak/hiking tour on the Kiawah River and can’t say enough good things about it. Our guide, Tayt, was extremely knowledgeable about the area and the local flora and fauna. The estuary is such a gorgeous place to explore and Tayt made sure to point out and name all the birds we encountered along the way. We lucked out with the weather and had a wonderful paddle and hike on a small island. We saw dolphins, alligators, spoonbills, herons and more. I can’t think of a more perfect way to spend a morning in the Charleston area!Written September 26, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went out with Captain Dylan today and had a great time! Fun to hangout with and very knowledgeable about what he’s doing!Written September 26, 2022
- Savanna was fun and we had a great time!! Knowledgeable and funny!! Spooky at times. Good size tour group.Written September 25, 2022
- We stumbled along this adventure when planning our Charleston trip and so glad we did! We learned so much on our fossil trip. I was afraid we wouldn't be able to spot anything, but by the end we had come across all sorts of things. Ash was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and I would def recommend this adventureWritten September 21, 2022
- Amazing trip! If you go to Charleston I recommend doing this! I did the 4 hour trip, got to see a battleship, fort Sumter, and catch some fighting fish. My captain Chris, made it a great trip. He knows the waters and when and where to be to catch the monsters! Highly recommend doing this, even if you're new to fishing 👍Written June 15, 2022
- Wow! Great day on the water with Captain Geoff! He definitely knew where the fish were and how to catch them! Already planning our next expedition with him!Written July 28, 2022
- We had the most amazing time on the OM Sailing Charter. The Captain even took pictures for us and made sure we had the most wonderful time. It definitely made our weekend!!Written August 16, 2022
- What an incredible morning we had with Captain Robert! Our 8-year-old twins loved it! They caught so many fish, different species, and a few sharks, which they were particularly pleased with. We had all levels with us, from beginners to seasoned fisherman. Captain Robert met the needs of the entire group. Captain Robert promised a surprise the kids would never forget back at the dock, and he didn't disappoint!Written July 3, 2022
- This escape room was awesome! The whole venue is top notch. When you walk in you can see how others are doing on completing their room. We almost made it out, literally on the last clue!! So much fun & will be backWritten September 24, 2022
- Highly recommend booking a trip with Captain Kevin! Kevin was extremely responsive from booking all the way through catching, not just fishing! He had us on Reds immediately and transitioned into a fun few hours of chasing Spanish Mackerel. Absolute blast! Caught a few Jacks as well! Do not hesitate getting on his calendar! Thank you again Kevin for a great trip. Looking forward to the next one!Written August 25, 2022
- First of all, let me just talk about the amazing staff. They were engaging, accommodating and funny! This building itself is unique in the heart of downtown Charleston. We really enjoyed the themes they do with local history. Unique and very well done. The puzzles were hard, but not impossible, and the gamemaster was helpful. Will definitely go again next time i'm in Charleston. What really set this place apart was the staff, themes. They also have a cute little area in the 'lobby' with wine, beer and lounging area with board games. Family friendly as well!Written September 1, 2022
- This was a fun time! We did the Serial Killer room. It was challenging and just enough scary to make it so fun!Written July 8, 2022
- Didn’t know senior citizens could get out there and climb with the grandchildren, but we did it! Would be even better in cool weather. We climbed on a very warm day. If you’re older, like we are, choose a cool day for this. You’ll probably be able to do even more. I look forward to doing this again. Great family fun. And we are 68 years young!Written August 16, 2019