Points of Interest & Landmarks • Parks
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
86 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 86
What travelers are saying
- Cool breezes off the Cooper River felt good. Splashing in the fountain cooled my feet. Waterfront Park has lots of benches, many under shady trees, for resting. Do stop at the Robert Smalls Memorial and learn about a courageous American hero.Written September 15, 2022
- We viewed the bridge from several different places as we traveled about town from site to site. It is an amazing, beautiful structure.Written September 19, 2022
- Our visit to this area was 10 August 2022. We had been on a Carriage ride early during the week and passed through part of this area. One evening decided to come back to learning a little more and get a closer view. Peace and beautiful and witness a young man propose to his future wife. Was a little upset with a gentleman letting his big dog poop and not cleaning it up. No respect. But the walks and homes in this area are beautiful. Nice and peaceful with a nice breeze. Area is safe and located in prominent area.Written September 25, 2022
- Early August 2022, the fountain is beautiful and the children just love it. More so that they can get wet in it even when it is raining outside. It's located in a nice & tourist populated area.Written September 25, 2022
- Visited the City Market and it was a delight of all types of merchandise from local vendors.
It’s a must visit to get souvenirs to take home.Written September 24, 2022
- This was our first stop when we arrived in Charleston. The workers were extremely informative, and I think they saved us a ton of money.Written September 22, 2022
- My wife and I are Catholic, and we had to check this church out. We tend to check out Catholic diocesan cathedrals whereever we go. This is such a beautiful cathedral. We got to stop by and take pictures. We didn't get a chance to attend Mass there, but maybe next time we are in town.Written September 1, 2022
- While it was a challenge to find (GPS was confused) once we did it was delightful. we caught the end of the church service and had an opp to talk with students and get their take on classes, service etc. we sat watching a rugby game in shaded bench with a wonderful breeze; great bookstore and enjoyed meeting the students.Written September 24, 2022
- I saw all these buildings while on a walking tour. Charleston buildings and history is like no other place in us, similar to savannah but more colonial like n.e. usa but palm trees and has a Caribbean influence. Really nice city to visit.Written September 17, 2022
- Our visit was 11 August 2022. We had been on a Carriage ride early during the week and this church was brought to our attention. We understand the history but we heard some famous celebrities had visited it and we were curious for many reasons. Also, we had toured one of the houses down the street. The church was unique to me as to how the pews were set up. I had not been to a church like this before. The church is stunning and the history of the church and representation were interesting. If ever in the area again, I would take friends & family down to visit it. It’s located in a nice, peaceful and safe area.Written September 25, 2022
- Loved this tour. Beautiful cemetery. Tour guide was knowledgeable about the cemetery and Charleston. I would recommend bug spray although they provide it! Use it! Easy to find. Nice easy walk. About 2 hours long. Very cool.Written July 8, 2022
- Nice tour of the beautiful campus provided by current student - she gave an excellent overview of the school!Written July 3, 2022
- Interesting architecture and the historic graveyard was interesting to read gravetstones. This was on our carriage tour and we went back afterwards to look around. It was Sunday and the chursch was just ending servicesWritten September 21, 2022
- A traditional tea room, with home-made produce, is one welcome aspect of a visit to the imposing St Philip's church, but if you're heading there mid-afternoon, arrive early as its opening hours are limited.
Homely and welcoming, the tea room is in the nearby cloisters.Written July 2, 2022
- While in area decided to pop in for a flight. Rating Beers on scale 1 to 5 here are the results: Hotel Rendezvous Wheat 4 - Oh My Darling Scotch Ale 1.5 - Lefty Loosy IPA 3 - Interstellar Denaro IPA 2 - Cust and Pastry Stout 1 - 1985 Lager Rice 3 and Marsh hen cream ale 2. His favorite we actually had at lunch at 167 raw and they did not have on tap here Pale Ale 4.5.
There was a oriental food truck there we saw a deep fried egg roll from one of the other tables too bad we had already had lunch it looked great.
Too bad we don't live in the area this would be a place to try againWritten August 11, 2022