Eco Tours • Fishing Charters & Tours
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
14 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Captain Ryan was very informative. His expertise made the experience that much better! It was wonderful to see and learn about the estuary!!Written September 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Thank you to the crew at Scooter Stop for the expeditious and accommodating service. 10 out of 10 would recommend.Written September 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The staff was very knowledgeable and professional! We had a great experience, our daughters 12 and 14 got certified with Ben, and they really enjoyed every second of it. Ben made it fun and easy, he was very patient and helpful. Jeff welcomed us when we came to him after having problems with another dive shop and he managed to fit us right in. Our favorite part was the dives at the lake, where I also got to do my refresher.
I HIGHLY recommend Carolina Dive Locker!! Not only were they professional and competent, they also made us feel like we are a part of their family.Written June 29, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Super easy & convenient. I placed my order for the bike rental & it was there when I arrived & I just left it locked up at the bike rack when I checked out. Seat "lock" was left "open" so I could adjust for my height. Having a bicycle was perfect - made it easy to travel between Sullivan's, IOP, and Wild Dunes areas. Evening rides through the streets were a great way to end a day at the beach and view the beautiful homes.Written October 12, 2021
- I reserved bikes for a girls week in Isle of Palms w/my daughter and granddaughter. This company was GREAT! The communication I had with Rick before we arrived was so pleasant and helpful. We rented 2 bikes and a tandem. I had rented baskets and asked if a basket would fit on the tandem. Rick said no, but he arranged to have a small pouch attached to the handlebars of the tandem part for my granddaughter. She was thrilled that she had her own spot for her "treasures". I was really impressed and surprised by this "extra" little touch to make our rentals perfect.
The bikes were all parked at our hotel when we arrived, clearly marked with our name.
The bikes were in perfect condition and really easy to ride.
I would recommend renting from Carolina Bike and Beach and will do so again in the future.Written April 21, 2022
- We needed two bikes last minute for a weekend getaway and B’s bikes came to the rescue! Our bikes were delivered, adjusted to our heights and fitted with baskets, locks and helmets at no extra charge! The bikes were comfy and suited us well for riding all over the city.Written April 2, 2018
- We had a great time with the hydro bikes. Robert was great. We really enjoyed our time on the lake riding the bikes. It was a lot of fun, and I would recommend this activity when visiting.Written June 18, 2017
- A very good time with a tandem kayak and a paddle board. We were able to see a few dolphins and all the paddling we wanted to do! We would do it again with these folks, very helpfulWritten July 3, 2019
- I wish I would have known to set up an account before I stood there at the bike trying to rent it. But once it was all set up it was an easy process. We rode the bikes around Charleston and up to the middle of the Cooper River Bridge. The bikes are heavy but with persistence we made it up the bridge without having to walk it! I would definitely have preferred one more gear though. :-) One word of caution - DO NOT lock up the bike outside of the peninsula (including the bridge) - I hear that would have cost and extra $50 (each?) on our bike rental! The bikes have a faux basket... so definitely bring a bag and wrap the straps around the basket to secure it... no real sides to the "basket".Written October 2, 2018
- A great way to see Charleston! Brooke and Walker were great getting us signed in and going over the details of the boat. We rented a 19' Nauticstar, was in very good condition, clean, and came with GPS as well as the boat had trim tabs (nice surprise). There were 6 of us on the boat, plenty of room to move around, have a cooler, and enjoy the water. We look forward to renting from Charleston Power Boat rentals next time we are in Charleston.Written August 25, 2021
- I brought my Diamondback Trace in for a tube change and front wheel adjustment. Figured I would come back and pick it up in a day or two but they had it ready in about 15 Minutes!Written December 10, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Charleston
- These are the best places for kid-friendly gear rentals in Charleston:See more gear rentals for kids in Charleston on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking gear rentals in Charleston:See more gear rentals for couples in Charleston on Tripadvisor