Public Transportation Systems
34 places sorted by traveler favorites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 34
What travelers are saying
- Wonderful option for parking your car and not driving. So easy to download the app and see the schedule. Although we did plenty of walking around the city, this was a fun and easy way to get around when we had walked enough and just wanted to go back downtown for dinner, etc.Written March 25, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We used several pedicabs while in Charleston for a wedding this past weekend. We found that Charleston Rickshaw had (by far) the smoothest rides. Drivers were prompt, courteous and fun. Will use them in the future. Got a couple of great restaurant recommendations.Written May 15, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Exceptional driver…..Evan. Such a pleasant young man. Very informative. Had him twice….once going to restaurant and once back from restaurant. We asked to be taken first to see a landmark. Evan took us and was so knowledgeable on the area. Would definitely use this unique method of transportation againWritten October 12, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a speedy, efficient and Comfortable work ticket from Charleston to Savannah. Everything worked perfectly.Written February 17, 2020
- What a fun way to get into Charleston! The crew were polite and informative. We saw a cargo ship up close that was coming into the harbor. While waiting for the return ride, we saw dolphins swimming around the dock, and the bridge after dark, AWESOME!! This is an excellent way to get from one place to another when in Charleston.Written November 10, 2023
- Very professional. Very prompt and on time. The price was reasonable. My daughter enjoyed the ride.Written April 2, 2023
- There is no worry about parking, too tired to walk further…just call them and they are there for you. Great service, friendly and reasonable. I used them twice after my first mistake of competition over charging me.Written May 13, 2023
- Rented a large party bus for my friends bachelor party. We didn’t really know where to go since we were all from out of town. The driver Rob informed us of all the best spots. We had a blast!!Written September 2, 2019
- Reasonable price for a trip from the southern part of Charleston to the airport. Punctual service and friendly driver.Written March 31, 2020
- We had an awesome private tour for a shore excursion with Leanne, everything went well and smoothly. The tour was customized to what we wanted to see and she made great suggestions for the planning of the tour beforehand. The van is comfortable and sparkling clean. She is a very knowledgeable guide and very fun! We had a great time, highly recommended!Written May 10, 2023
- We rented a party bus from Marquee after seeing good reviews online. We needed transportation to an event at the gardens in Pawley's Island. Bernard picked us up on time and the buses wet bars were filled with ice and water. My only complaint is that there were not enough glasses. Everything else was smooth sailing and I would use their service againWritten August 30, 2016
- My wife and I recently visited Charleston South Carolina with the goal of not driving, using other forms of transportation. One company I researched before arriving was called "Scoop". They provide in the city of Charleston "free rides" and this is no misprint for "free". If you are satisfied with the service they do encourage a tip of your choosing. They utilize electric cars doing their part to curb pollution.
In any event I utilized their services 6 times in a 6 day period with amazing results. They usually answered the phone immediately and if not asked for a call back number and they always responded within 5 minutes. We never waited for more than 15 minutes for them to arrive, the drivers were friendly and knowledgeable about the city leaving us off right in front of the door of the hotel.
Bottom line what a great service to make visitors feel welcome and make their transportation around town less stressful and inexpensive to say the least!Written November 17, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Charleston
- These experiences are best for transportation in Charleston:
- Private Departure Transfer to Charleston Airport (CHS)
- Ferry Round Trip between Waterfront Park and Daniel Island
- CHS Airport Transportation
- Private Luxury Chauffeured Airport Transportation
- Private Luxury Chauffeured Transportation to & from Distilleries, Breweries