- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
11 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Latora gave me an excellent massage during my vacation stay in Charleston. She used just the right pressure and seemed to intuitively know which areas needed the most work. Very soothing massage that left me feeling completely relaxed and ready for the beach and dinner.
They were able to fit me in on short notice which was great! I was also very pleased with very reasonable precautions in place since covid Pandemic is still a concern.
I enthusiastically recommend Zendulgence- and will most definitely book again when we’re in the area.Written September 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Serenity Tree Yoga is one of my most favorite things to do EVER. I've traveled all over the world and I'm so lucky that this AMAZING experience is in my hometown. Melora and her team are so attentive, real, and help you get grounded. If you can do one thing for yourself, go do beach yoga with them! You will experience the calm and serenity of the beach with birds, dolphins (if you are lucky), and the sound of the waves. Going on a gloomy day is also amazing, it doesn't have to be sunny to really enjoy this experience!
NOTE: If you don't like sand, skip this activity as it is ON the beach:)Written September 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Theresa was AMAZING!! I’ve been having some pain in my hip from tension and she completely eradicated any echo that I was experiencing. She was professional and VERY good at what she does! I honestly couldn’t be more relaxed 😌Written September 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just booked our next couples massage! We frequent Charleston as much as possible for much needed few days away from the continued added stress of work and life. Flights, our favorite restaurants, and the Salt Spa are musts for us when we visit!Written March 12, 2022
- Looked online for yoga studios in Charleston and found Urban Flow. They offer some non heated classes so I went in. They were very accommodating. I bought a 3 class pass for $40-- this was a special and may not be available forever. They will rent you a mat for $2. I took 3 classes with 3 different teachers and they were all wonderful-- knowledgeable, caring. Class size was 3 for one class, 5 for another and I was the only student in the last so there was plenty of room and attention. But I heard that there is an evening class that fills up and the mats are placed edge to edge. The staff was friendly. I did find the non-heated classes still a little too warm for my taste, about 84F. Really nice clean facility, bathroom, changing room, lockers (without locks-- it's a yoga studio!), no shower.Written April 13, 2017
- Amazing studio! We enjoyed Griffin's instruction. Since we were visitors he took it a bit easier on us. But he really pushed the regulars to their maximum potential. We signed up for the week pass. This included mats, towels and unlimited classes. The studio has great energy. It has twinkling lights on the ceiling, Windows for natural lighting and mirrors along the front so you are able to check your alignment. The locker room is clean. Locks are provided. Showers available. Hoping to returnWritten March 9, 2018