- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
32 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 32
What travelers are saying
- This place was perfect for our girls weekend in Charleston. We had early reservations on a Friday night. Our server was friendly and super on top of everything. They even made suggestion on a yummy mocktail. The food came out super fast, except for the Paella which was mentioned on the menu, so that wasn’t a surprise. We ate just about everything on the menu and ordered the mushrooms twice! The octopus was so tender, the mushrooms Devine, and I’m still dreaming about the paella. I highly recommend this place when traveling in Charleston.Written April 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Loved this local bar which we found as close to our hotel. Food was pretty good considering it’s a pub. Good selection of beers and spirits. Great vibe with music and unique look due to the solar bills plastered by patrons to every spare space of the bar.Written June 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a nice relaxed atmosphere microbrewery with long tables and a lot of space for a big group. We came out with about 10 friends and really enjoyed ourselves. Two bars make for easy service, and they have a very wide variety of beers to choose from. Everyone in our group left with a smile on their face. No food, but they had a great chicken-tender food truck that looked pretty permanantly parked outside.Written April 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went on Friday night with our small bachelorette group and had a blast. All 5 of our ladies sang karaoke and enjoyed various drinks. DJ was awesome and a fun time was had by all, most importantly, the bride to be .Written August 27, 2022
- While staying for a week at the Resort we had indulged in great food in Charleston and at The Fish House at the resort. We found ourselves hungry late one evening and decided to eat at the resort pub. I was surprised to discover very good chicken tenders and a delicious caprese salad. And from the eye test the burgers looked really good too. Nothing fancy but good for pub food and a few beers. Service also was excellent.Written August 14, 2019
- Friendly servers & good food to be had at Salty Mike's; Although a bit of a dive bar ambiance, the crab soup is delicious and cocktails were on the mark! We had gone to several other places with $$$ but the food just was lousy this visit.Written October 9, 2020
- The Royal American on Morrison Drive in Charleston is a great place to go for a relaxed atmosphere and excellent food, drinks, and music. The staff here is very friendly and accommodating to make sure that you have everything that you need. Positive experience every time I have been here.Written June 4, 2022
- Fun place for great cocktails and live music. But, if you do nothing else - get the BACON POPCORN! One of the best things I ever ate!!!!!Written July 12, 2019
- This is a great place to wait for your dinner reservation at Elliotborough neighbor restaurants, No hard liquor but a Decent selection of beer, wines and creative high alcohol wine mixed drinks.
The bar itself is extremely small, but very intimate table and bar setting. I can't remember the name of the bartender, but he was funny, cordial, and provided nice local information.
In addition they offer good local entertainment, and I understand they have several nights where they have open mic.
This is a place we will return to all the time when we have visitors from out of town.Written November 16, 2019
- Lovely hotel bar. Piano playing Christmas music set the mood. Everyone having a good time. The service is excellent. Probably not the place for young children. This is an upscale locale for adults to enjoy some time.Written December 23, 2021
- Anyone who knows Charleston knows Moe’s is the place to go for great food and drinks. I have never had a bad meal here since I’ve lived in Charleston. It’s a tradition and rightly so. I recommend the Seafood Cake Sandwich.Written January 10, 2019
- We had been past this many times but this was our first time attending. We arrived just before the start at 8 and we didn’t have any problems getting in. Grabbed a beer and off we went. Saw three acts, with the Dead South as the main attraction. We loved it. Small enough venue and $22 a ticket was good value. Will definitely go again.Written January 22, 2020
- We found this little gem on our last night in town. On Mondays there are hardly any bars open, including the one at our hotel a block away. Stopped here for a couple drinks and were surprised by the low cost! Cheapest drinks of the trip! Wish we would have found it sooner. Great service!Written May 23, 2021
- Drag queen bingo every second Thursday. Had a blast! They have local pecan bourbon that is to die for. If you want to go for a few drinks, definitely check this place outWritten March 18, 2019
- I'm from California, and have spent considerable time on three continents. I was in Charleston for 8-months in the mid-2000s and was a regular in this place.
It was a truly world-class gem. Special, special place.
"Lawyers upstairs." Absolutely perfect. The Charleston renaissance peaked in the 2000s. Charleston has since declined. The story of Club Havana is that decline in microcosm. Those responsible for its demise should be ashamed. Truly ashamed. You are fools with a capital "F."Written April 5, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Charleston
- These are the best places for couples seeking bars & clubs in Charleston:See more bars & clubs for couples in Charleston on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking bars & clubs in Charleston:See more bars & clubs for groups in Charleston on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly bars & clubs in Charleston:See more budget-friendly bars & clubs in Charleston on Tripadvisor