City Tours • Bar, Club & Pub Tours
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
17 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Savanna was fun and we had a great time!! Knowledgeable and funny!! Spooky at times. Good size tour group.Written September 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We met up with our guide & walked throughout a beautiful neighborhood in Shem Creek before wondering into an active shrimpers operation. We were able to cast a net and also pulling up a blue crab. I loved most when he showed us how to put a blue crab to sleep by rubbing it's back just right & when he shared about historic points in Charleston's rich history that he so passionately and accurately presented.Written December 21, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a group of guys in town for a Bachelor party. Set up the brewery and distillery through crafted and Alex was our tour guide. The bus was nice, snacks and waters were great, but Alex really made the tour. He went above and beyond to ensure the entire group had a great experience.Written September 18, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very good tour. Knowledgable on history. Licensed. Spent about 1 1/2 hour touring the original 10 blocks of Charleston.Written September 24, 2022
- Was a great experience the tour guide Alex was amazing and had great on the breweries, the beer, and the city! Highly recommended for a group looking for a good time!Written September 16, 2022
- We loved our tour. Simon was excellent, the second we walked in to meet up he came right over and said welcome and shook our hands. I found Simon very interesting to listen too, he makes this tour a very unique experience and you look at food an entire different way, especially paring the history of why the food is prepared the way it is.
Simon's knowledge is overwhelming, he truly loves what he does and has a passion for Charleston living, highly recommendWritten September 16, 2022
- Daniel was our tour guide and he was very friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable. Also very fun! The pubs were interesting and wait staff friendly.Written September 25, 2022
- We were so looking forward to our pub crawl/tour and it exceeded our expectations!! Alan was fabulous and enlightened us with so many historical and fun facts. He is a great guy and an excellent historian. He tailored the tour to meet our needs yet provided so much information everywhere we walked. Loved hearing little known historical facts about the pubs we visited as well as some shocking facts about historical figures. We especially enjoyed the story about the "Hall" couple! Loved hearing the details of the beautiful woman involved in espionage and her link to a famous American iconic family and the story of Blood Alley was fascinating! Alan really added so much fun to our Charleston trip and made our time there so memorable! Thank you so muchWritten October 11, 2017
- Anna and Paul were amazing!!! So much fun, so sweet and thoughtful!! 10/10 would book again! They even went out of their way to send some of their fav recommendations!Written June 23, 2022
- This is the adult version of the summertime ice cream truck. Many different flavor options and % alcohol. Very nice to sip on a frozen pop while shopping at the market. And the only booze you can take while walking.Written October 11, 2020
- Absolutely the best activity we did while in Charleston. The guide had amazing stories and the cocktails were PERFECT! Highest recommendationWritten September 27, 2022
What a great time. The guys and girls at Charleston Bachelorettes really do make sure you have a good time. Evans and Shelly were great. Shelly took us on the cocktail crawl. Great drinks. My fave was the Espresso Martini. Perfect way to start the day. We did a private tour with Evans. This guy knows Charleston’s history and his family was a small part of it. He is descended from abolitionist which I thought was kind of cool. He weaves in Black and women’s history and makes it all part of a collective story. Great tour. Highly recommend both tours. Scavenger hunt will have to wait for next time.Written August 7, 2019
- Service was excellent from start to finish. If your looking to have a epic time in Charleston with safe and reliable transportation this is the company you need to go with. Our driver Iris was amazing! She had the vehicle stocked with ice/water. Bumping sound system! I will definitely be using them in the future! Highly highly highly recommend there services. 5 stars!Written November 27, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Charleston
- These are the best places for couples seeking bar, club & pub tours in Charleston:See more bar, club & pub tours for couples in Charleston on Tripadvisor