Amusement & Theme Parks • Wineries & Vineyards
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
25 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- My first renaissance faire. Loved it. Despite the constant rain, all the vendors and visitors were into it and had a great time. Many food stalls to choose from, crafts/art stands to buy souvenirs, and fun things to either participate in directly (battle your friends!) or observe (such as the jousting tournament - lots of fun) and a ride or two.
Plenty of parking. Many restrooms available.
Recommended!Written October 18, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We loved it... We took our kids for a 3 day trip. We covered a lot of places and all of them say this was the best place and best experience. It not the typical attraction as you can see from very close how the milk process works from the min the cow goes into the milking. Our tour gybe was amazing sheared a lot of information and was funny too. We will defiantly be back. Its made for all ages.Written August 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is Amazing!! We've been to a lot of markets and this one is such a gem. Amazing produce, meats, cheese, baked goods, etc... Prices are very reasonable for what you get. Tuesday is the day, just GO!! You won't be disappointed. More than likely you'll be amazed and have a wonderful time. Bring a cooler and load up while you're there. Once you've tried it, you'll be hooked. Thanks Root's!!Written August 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We enjoyed a delightful wine tasting experience here where 5 wines of your choice are served to you in test tubes with a glass for you to pour in each wine to taste. We ordered the cheese wedge with crackers and several small pieces of chocolate to enjoy with our tasting. We asked about a tour and the gentleman gladly accommodated us through the wine barrel aging room and explained a lot to us about the process. Was an enjoyable afternoon activityWritten July 25, 2022
- We go to Myers every year to pick strawberries. They are nice, the berries are delicious and the prices are great. I like to go when they first open as there are tons of berries to pick. Only bad thing is the season is short and now we have to wait 11 months to go back.Written July 24, 2018
- We had a wonderful farm visit! Gorgeous llamas, as well as alpacas and sheep. Pam is a knowledgeable guide and clearly a very caring host and animal caretaker. The property and barn are beautiful. I definitely recommend a visit here!Written June 5, 2022
- Fantastic food and quiet environment. Prices are reasonable and depending on the event, actors and staff entertain you while you eat.Written October 6, 2014
- Historic covered bridge built in 1857. The bridge crosses Chiques Creek. It’s a one-lane bridge that you can drive across. There is limited parking. It’s a pleasant drive out here to view the bridge, but views from the side are difficult.Written October 10, 2021
- The laser tag experience was top notch. My family really had a good time. The arcade was fun too. Lasertag better than anything I’d seen. 10/10 would go againWritten June 2, 2022
- The farm has a small shop, where you can buy some very nice products made from alpaca yarn. (All well-made & modestly priced; I bought gloves.) Just beyond the shop, you can walk into a barn and safely see the alpacas.
The people who ran the farm were friendly and informative. We learned a great deal about the animals. They also recommended other sights in the area.
The animals are curious and gentle, as long as you approach slowly and quietly. (No animal wants to be scared by loud strangers!) We were shown how to give them a little treat- a handful of hay. They will take it from you gently.
This was very enjoyable for me & my husband!Written November 7, 2022
- My husband and I went here to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. We had such a great time! Communication prior to and upon our arrival was professional and spot on. Our guide, Ciara, was incredibly kind and knowledgeable. She answered all of our questions and gave clear directions to help us feel comfortable and safe. This is perfect for someone with little to no experience with horses. And both of our horses were sweet and full of personality (thanks Beau and Milo!) We will definitely ride with Nookside Stables again!!Written September 11, 2020
- This is just what I needed. My trip to this part of PA was a train wreck especially with the campground and then I found this little gem. It's like a restaurant, park, golf course, ice cream shop all rolled into one. And the outside has tons of dog friendly seating. The staff was very pleasant and the food was quite good. I didn't partake in the golf since I had my dog but did walk around the area after dinner (and before ice cream :)). Very reasonably priced. This was the best part of my trip to this area.Written November 29, 2022
- Courts are spaced too close to each other; Not all the courts have wooden floors. Hard to dribble on turf. A lot of hype about this facility, but I felt claustrophobic. Courts are one on top of the other, disconcerting for the players. Nice food choices.Written September 11, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Manheim
- The most popular things to do in Manheim with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Root's Country Market & Auction
- Kreider Farms
- Mount Hope Estate & Winery, home of the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire
- The Caddy Shack
Manheim Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 4:48 PM|