Tours near Lewisburg
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
What travelers are saying
- For anyone seeking a studious college atmosphere in a beautiful setting in the area around Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, it’s hard to do better than Bucknell University. We rode our bikes here from downtown Lewisburg up a few major hills to get to campus, and from there we had a gorgeous view of the countryside while surrounded by young students aimed at furthering their education and absorbing knowledge into their maturing brains. In this era of COVID spread, we also came across a few classes being held outside. Cherry Wonderdog only wishes there were other canines roaming the quad with whom to frolic in the grass.Written September 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We love the Campus Theatre! The theatre is such a nostalgic experience. Gorgeous well maintained single-screen theatre. The prices are much more reasonable than the chain theaters. The staff is friendly, and movies rotate weekly. During the summer they run FREE movies on Tuesday afternoons and Monday night movies in the park. The theatre adds so much to the community. They also partner with Bucknell to support the students.Written August 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- To be honest, we planned our whole vacation for a year, around this Lewisburg Farmer's Market, its that good, the fresh produce is fantastic, the baked goods, and jarred and canned fruits and vegetables are fantastic, I loved the "smoked meats". Love all the pies, Apple-Rhubarb got to be my favorite. Our 2nd trip here was planned to attend the Wednesday event. Absolutely love it. Must stop and see it.Written September 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited this winery today with my friend. Experienced extremely friendly staff, wonderful selection of whites and reds, tastings are excellent and ample -- to say the least. Definitely worth the visit!!!Written November 20, 2023
- Very nice place. We were there for a weekend indoor field hockey tournament. Looks like a new place. Lots of seating. Lots of parking. Easy to find.Written February 13, 2020
- The most incredible children’s museum! Ground children LOVE it💖. A bargain price & SO educational.❤️. I’m visiting & loved the opportunity to play😍🙏🏻🙏🏻Written August 7, 2023
- If you enjoy hunting for antiques, collectibles and crafts, this is the place. With multiple vendors and three floors of shopping, you can spend a whole day or more here. There is even a small luncheonette serving breakfast and lunch. Plenty of parking across the street. Bring your holiday shopping list.Written July 12, 2023
- My husband and I planned an overnight trip to Lewisburg to bike ride the Buffalo Trail but a rainy forecast ended that idea. I searched Tripadvisor for other things to do and was totally surprised to find a cold plunge experience at One Health and Wellness. I called and spoke to Ben, the owner, who was a wealth of information, and booked the Fire and Ice experience - breathing work, cold plunge and infrared sauna.
The experience was incredible, learning how our bodies react and respond to stress and how we can use our minds to cope with it. I felt a feeling of accomplishment stepping into 43 degree water and breathing through the initial shock and then being able to breathe through it to attain a comfortable state. The feeling of invigoration stepping out after several minutes and the relaxation of the infrared sauna was awesome.
We will definitely go back and take a mace strength training class and repeat the Fire and Ice.Written May 5, 2023
- A playground for collectors. You can always find something that is unusual and a well kept example of memorabilia, glass, pottery, china, personal effects, gadgets, furniture, etc . Know that they close at 5pm SHARP on weekdays, so plan accordinglyWritten October 14, 2018
- We went in for a quick peek after roaming through one of the larger antique places . Nice selection , staff seemed friendly .Written January 21, 2019
- Enjoying the Susquehanna River valley is great in the fall when the foliage is at its best. There are many great festivals and fairs at this time alsoWritten January 19, 2020
- This place is very big. They have a tremendous assortment of things for sale. Prices vary depending on the individual seller, but in general, are reasonable. You can easily spend a couple of hours browsing around this place.Written August 28, 2022
- The Buffalo Rail trail is a rail trail (e.g., bike bath) of just over nine miles between Lewisburg and Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania. We had read about it before coming to Lewisburg and made the town a prime destination on route between Columbus and Boston. The scenery was absolutely gorgeous – vast, open farmland, a large portion belonging to the Amish community, and just long enough to generate a good sweat to warrant refreshments on either end.
The trail was pretty well traveled, mostly by Amish cyclists, which gave the ride a somewhat unusual feel. If not for the crushed gravel terrain, this would have been one of my favorite bike paths. Instead, we had to deal with the noise, slightly greater effort, and a sizable amount of grime and dust soiling our ebikes requiring cleaning after our trip.
This was a very picturesque journey which Cherry Wonderdog recommends wholeheartedly. You might choose any day but Monday and Tuesday if you feel like stopping off at one of the breweries along the way. They were closed when we went.Written September 9, 2022
- The hours on the website say 8am Sundays year round except Easter land Google says the same thing. I was there at 8 am this morning Sunday July 3rd. No one else was. Please fix this. It was a long 2 hours wait for opening after driving for an hour to get there. Nothing else is open on Sunday except sheetz.Written July 3, 2022
Lewisburg Attractions Information
|Thursday 1:13 PM|