- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
3 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- I was next door for the day and when hunger hit my friend and I walked over looking for something to eat. Lots to chose from but due to my friends' wishes we ended up going upstairs for sushi of all things. Downstairs had I had time the cheeses and the meats would have been my focus as it has been in the past. Wish I lived a lot closer, the 8-hour drive one way is a bit of a trip.Written August 6, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- If you live in Lebanon, or just have moved here, and want to learn about the history of the area, this is a great place to come. It doesn't take too long to look through the artifacts and check out items for sale. We spent about an hour there, though one could spend more time if needed for further browsing, and certainly lots more time if doing research.
While we didn't see parking right by the museum, there is local free two-hour parking on 9th Street (adjacent to the Farmer's Market parking). It's a short block away to walk from there. Also, there's no admission charge, but a box is present for donations. You could also call ahead for a tour for those interested in seeing more (and learning more, of course). If yo haven't been here and are curious about the history of Lebanon, go visit, just not on Monday when it's closed.Written March 5, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had a wonderful experience. The shop person (forgot to get name :) was patient with us as we asked several questions and bought and tried different individual chocolates. A very cute and quaint shop and a bit nostalgic and a step back in time. Wonderful experience and would stop in again!Written February 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.