*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Super friendly and informative guide, Devon. It was super hot so the air conditioned bus along the country side was a nice break with a stop for ice cream en route!Written August 27, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Check the hours before you go and get there early. It was a very hot day when we went and there is no a/c there. Beautiful flowers at several stalls. The meat and deli items looked delicious and were cheaper than the area where we live. **
If you live far away bring a cooler and get some ice. Wish we had!** Food to purchase ready to eat including some gluten free bakery items. Prices are high on some things so look around before you purchase.Written September 13, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I've seen several shows here over the years, but last night Ted Nugent was much better than I remembered. Right off Lincoln Highway the main drag in LancasterWritten August 4, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- You can stroll the grounds of the only president from Pennsylvania rated the country's worst ever for failing to stop the Civil War for free. It's a nominal fee to see the house and museum and worth it. But, it's still one hour max. They tried their best. If you're into presidents or simply near by, stop in.Written September 2, 2023
- Shear Madness was a Must See if you’re near here! Absolutely loved it ! Great acting - interesting plot and is a Who Dunit type of show. I would go again - it was THAT GOOD!!!Written June 6, 2023
- It had been about 25 years since my last visit to Dutch Wonderland and it didn’t seem like too much had changed. My niece, sister-in-law and I took my great-nephew and great-nieces (10.5 months, 6 years and 4 years) for the day.
We arrived about 11:30 a.m. on a Wednesday only to sit in line for about 30 minutes waiting to pay to park; we were directed to the parking area.
Once parked we headed to the entrance only to stand in line for 15 minutes to go through “security”. After a 2.5 hour drive everyone needed a restroom break where we stood in line for another 10 minutes. Next we had to head to the entrance to the actual park, which resulted in another 20 minutes standing in line. So our first 45 minutes after parking was nothing but standing in line. All of this line standing was not handicapped friendly especially for someone with leg and/or back issues. We didn’t stand in lines this long in Disney earlier this year.
The one saving grace was that they had ECVs (electric conveyance vehicles a.k.a scooters) to rent at $35 per day actually closer to $45 with all of the taxes and fees, but it was so worth it.
The 6 and 4 year old were tall enough to ride most of the rides so they had a good time. They really wanted to ride a specific roller coaster but it wasn’t operating; the other smaller coaster wasn’t operating either and by the time we made our way back towards the train the large coaster wasn’t operating either.
The spinning turtles and spinning house were 2 of their favorites. There were very long lines at most of the rides which was to be expected, but there were a lot of line jumpers and the ride operators didn’t care.
Dutch Wonderland is definitely geared towards the younger kids but adults can have a good time too!
We’ll probably bring the kids again.Written August 21, 2023
- Log works, farm equipment, and crafts were very interesting. Most docents very knowledgeable and helpful. Good introductory video about Pennsylvania Dutch and founders. Clean, tidy, excellent condition, good information.
Qp0Written June 26, 2023
- Pennsylvania has a lot of history in the Christian faith. The landing of these brethren on the shores is important to the discussion of church and state.Written March 25, 2023
- Really neat bar/restaurant. Great beer! Even better appetizers! In old brewery very rustic. Try their samplers. They have plenty of selections for all your tastes. Parking can be a problem. We had to park down the street.Written August 3, 2023
- Clipper Magazine stadium couldn’t be much better - neat layout/design, not a bad seat anywhere, very friendly/accommodating staff, free parking and reasonable ticket prices. The Barnstormers even won ! But the food and drink, while ok in quality, is so very expensive. Only two of us and we spent over $85 for very little food and drink. While I think having ballpark food is part of the overall experience, next time I’ll have to eat before the game as I can’t afford the prices.Written June 15, 2023
- We went with our grandkids, and they seemed to like it. Personally, I didn't think the place was sanitary enough.Written July 19, 2023
- Going to a historic mansion with so much history, its hard to imagine that past, no so long ago. If in Lancaster, its woth the visit. There is another on site building which houses antiques and clocks.Written June 27, 2023
- Very Nice Visitor's Center!
Pam & Kay are extremely welcoming. It was such a pleasure speaking with them. We learned a lot of history about the area and we were given lots of valuable information. The gift shop has a nice selection as well.Written May 28, 2023
- This Tanger outlet in Lancaster PA has about 70 ish stores in all mainly the normal ones everyone is familiar with this location has a large pottery barn located n the complexWritten July 2, 2023
- There is a lot of nuance in displaying the tabernacle and the narration does a good job explaining the design and layout.Written March 25, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Lancaster
Lancaster Attractions Information