Points of Interest & Landmarks • Parks
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
7 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- It is an interesting house, not the usual grand place from years ago but it's been refashioned in the owners idea of what a house should be. It does have a suite of grand rooms, installed as a status symbol after the fashion had wained. So it's an interesting mixture.
The gardens open up more and more as you wander around them. There are lots of areas that you can't see as you set off. We'll worth the walk.
We didn't venture into the parkland but there, are walks there too.Written April 1, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- In serious need of a couple of deep-cleans then several follow-ups. I've never seen so much accumulated dust, dirt and grime, you can't use any of the limited functioning machines without having your eye's finally focus on DIRT. Wherever you look, the floor, light fixtures, the machines there's dirt everywhere. A lot of the machines have been out of action for quite some time and toilets don't have any tissue or soap.
They do need more staff at reception, queues are lengthy and receptionists appear quite fed up.Written March 12, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We’ve been here many times for food and drinks, it’s a lovely pub right on the river with reasonable food prices. There’s lots of outdoor space as there’s a section next to the pub with picnic tables etc so we never really struggle to find a space outside!Written August 18, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Visited here on way to Rugby at Twickenham on saturday 6th April 2019. Very friendly pub with an exceptional pint of London Pride. People quite happy to chat and pass the time of day. We again visited on the way back from the rugby and this time there were a lot more people there watching the Grand National and other sporting events, again very friendly and quite happy to chat. One of our party left his mobile phone behind and did not know until his wife texted me to let me know the pub had phoned her to say it was behind the bar. We went back on the sunday morning to rescue the phone to find it 'on charge' behind the bar! Visit here you will not be disappointed!Written April 7, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Brilliant pub. I've recently moved to the area, I visited the Victoria Tavern the night before the second lockdown with my Dad and my 10 week old baby. We asked them to put on a specific football match, and they happily obliged. The staff were so helpful and the locals are really friendly. There was a great atmosphere of laughter and good music, when the pubs hopefully reopen I can't wait to return. They really looked after me and my familyWritten November 5, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.