Points of Interest & Landmarks
11 places sorted by traveler favorites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- A nice place to honor those lost in the Iranian Hostage Crisis. An American Flag was erected for each day that passed…444. Not really a place to park, but you can slightly pull off. Since it is in a cemetery, not extremely busy. There is a monument area honoring many lost in wars. Also, an eternal flame area. A definite stop to see!Written August 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a very nice park; I was quite impressed by how well kept it is. Great place for a walk! Lots of history here dating back to 1915. Beautiful pond, grounds, tennis courts, golf course, and Pickleball courts. A real gemWritten April 6, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Gather thee family is Kraynak' time of year: Easter Bunny Lane and Christmas Lane. family has been visiting for over 25 years. This yearly display has lighted artificial trees and animated displays. Walk the entire store. Gets very busy in November and December. Everything from candy to collectables.Written October 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice selection of wines, found a few we liked well enough to buy. Unique location, located by a a golf driving range. They waive the tasting fee if you make a purchase. Easy to find right along Rt 18 just north of I80, definitely worth a stop if you're in the area.Written May 28, 2017
- My wife and I both like Wilhelms wine, they were the the ones we starting off with. We have since found other wineries we like better now though. Main reason for this visit was for wine making supplies, and I wasn't disappointed in what they had here. Their prices are comparable with many of the online sources. The big plus is that they sell the used bottles from tastings and the individual glass sales very reasonably. If you're in to making wine, they are a great source for empty bottles.Written February 4, 2018
- My friend and myself usually go to the driving range across the street from the golf course. We finally tried out the golf course and were surprised how much we liked it. You have to go and try and ring the bell on the one hole. It's challenging.Written April 15, 2019
- Was visiting a friend in the area and stopped here for some kid friendly entertainment.
Lots of activities to chose from: roller skating, rock climbing, laser tag, playzone, arcade, bumper cars
Several of the games that you put tokens in to play were out of order, at least four on the day of our visit.
The laser tag area was basic, one level where you hide behind partitions (where we reside we have some pretty cool 2 level laser tag facilities).
Was it fun, yes. Was it the best fun center we've been to, probably not. Did like the variety of things to do and the large size of the facility, didn't feel crowded even though it was quite busy. Staff was friendly. Reasonably priced. Overall, I'd say give it a try.Written March 2, 2019
- Perspective - we reside in a town with one extremely filthy theater. In comparison, this place is a palace. Stadium seating. Clean. Nice selection of shows. Now, we have been to places with leather reclining seats, that served wine & cheese, which were very nice (and expensive). This was a nice in between.Written January 12, 2020
- We had entertainment coupons and we were trying to get in last minute summer time fun. $6 per kart - for a single rider or double. Karts are kinda old and beat up looking but run great and are faster than most nicer tracks we have been on. They are pretty laid back and let you have "fun".
There is a mini golf there as well - which, didn't look that "entertaining" but might be fun for another time.Written August 23, 2015
- I always order chocolate for myself and as gifts from this company online. Recipients rave about the quality, usually saying that this chocolate is better than any name brand chocolate. In addition, one can choose what is in the gift box.
I am originally from Sharon- Hermitage, and live out of state, now. This company, started by the parents, has been part of the community since 1919. It is a gem among chocolatiers.Written December 11, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Hermitage
- The most popular things to do in Hermitage with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Hermitage on Tripadvisor
Hermitage Attractions Information
|Sunday 11:40 AM|