- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- I wish we had more time to see the inside of this place and will make it a point to come back some time when we have more time and can do so. Also, we went when it was very hot and humid and my mother has very bad breathing problems so I was only able to see some of the outside exhibits. What I saw I liked a lot. Next time we go hopefully it will be a little cooler. There is plenty of parking and places to sit when viewing the outside vehicles and set ups. Everything is authentic and the descriptions were helpful to know what you were looking at. Updating my review because we finally had time to see the inside exhibits. WOW, I am so glad we did so and encourage others to do the same. My only bad thing to say is that there is too much to read at each exhibit, which in the scope of museums is not really a bad thing.Written October 4, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We went here twice. The webstie said that the mansion was only open on Sundays until 5PM on Sundays. At 4:20, it was closed, but a state employee told us that it was open daily on the first floor. So we went back on Monday. The 4 mile drive to the mansion is lovely. The mansion has lovely rooms for rent, but it is secluded. Any trips to restaurants will be miles away.
It is a lovely resort with a nice garden. Plan ahead for a peaceful retreat.Written August 29, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I love the drive alone just to get there. Its winding, beautiful and immersed in the forest. I would definitely go when you can get a tour of the mansion. There is a lot of history inside and outside of the mansion. Plus, several hiking trails that leave and return from the area. Bring your camera! You are going to want to take photos.Written September 4, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I have participated in the GM Nationals since 2008, only missing two of them. Always a great place to be to see great cars and friend's. Plenty to do and keep you busy !Written January 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.