- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
9 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Wasn't sure what to expect - I mean, it's 40 acres of flowers. Gotta hand it to them - we were here for a couple hours and it was a lot of fun. Plenty of room for your kids to run (bring the dog, too) and take some beautiful pictures. You can go for a ride in a balloon! You can buy flowers. Bring a snack or buy one, but definitely come and see all they have to offer. Loved it and would definitely try to come back. Get your tickets early and enjoy!Written April 25, 2022
- This outlet mall seemed to be very well maintained, which is so nice. We were able to find so many great items. We were there earlier in the day, mid-week so we avoided any crowds. We found the staff to be helpful and friendly. We did plenty of shopping, had a nice lunch, and picked up some chocolate. All in all, a great day!Written October 31, 2022
- Gamay Noir was outstanding, try it. The vintner was our guide and he was very pleasant and down to earth. Riesling was perfectly balanced. Hanson is growing some small plots of 'obscure' red grapes and we enjoyed their red blend Black Grange from a couple of these northern France varietals. Did I say the Gamay was super??? Pinot Noir was good but there is a lot of that in Oregon, try Hanson's red blends and their orange wine.Written December 28, 2019
- The plan was to golf for our group of lady golfers but the weather changed those plans. We decided to go have lunch at the clubhouse anyway and glad we did. The food was excellent with the service prompt and friendly. Beautiful setting, nicely maintained grounds and comfortably appointed facility. Perfect place for business events, parties and weddings. We will definitely go again.... hopefully get some golf in too.Written October 7, 2019
- Here on Business Great burger and cold beer.... And Great Price $$.... One of the only sports bars I have found in town.Written December 7, 2014
- Hi gang,
Got the opportunity to play Woodburn Estates and Golf course in Woodburn, Oregon. The Pro shop staff was first class and the check-in was friendly and accommodating. Was paired up with members who graciously gave me course playing recommendations for a pleasant outing.
It took me 3-4 holes to get comfortable, but after I settled down and interacted more with my playing partners did the party really begin. What more can you ask than to have a nice golf course to play, no one in front of you, great company and occasionally hit a good shot ?? Golf heaven !! Thanks to Jason (Golf Pro) for making me feel welcome to WE&G.
The course is laid out thru the retirement community. Flat, easy to walk and fortunately I didn’t meet and of the homeowners “fore” the wrong reason. Greens were heavily sanded so 3-putts were out. I put all kinds of magic with my short game to spin the ball but alas, the greens had a different agenda in mind. Give ‘em 2-3 wks and they’ll be back to normal.
Give the pro shop a call to see if you can get on, I guarantee you’ll meet the nicest people here at Woodburn Estates and Golf.Written May 2, 2019
Woodburn Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 2:16 AM|