- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
What travelers are saying
- From pre-show to finale, a thoroughly entertaining vaudeville, burlesque circus. Highly imaginative - and leave the little ones at home.Written November 24, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I've been playing ball or coaching ball at Delta Park for over a decade now! The concessions stand inside the softball complex has only gotten better as time has gone by, and they now have three tvs to entertain you if you need a break from your ballgame outside. Bathrooms are clean and well stocked.Written July 13, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- They have some programs that my teens have enjoyed being a part of. Policies for age ranges have changed, be sure to check with staff before just dropping off your kiddosWritten October 21, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went to my first roller derby to see the Rose City High Rollers. I was not disappointed. They have won 4 times as World World Champions. The place was constant activity and excitement. One of the gals took time to explain the game to us so we could understand what was going on. The hanger offers food/drinks, but it's cash only. Parking is free. Get there early for a good seat. Loved it. Get tickets online.Written November 24, 2019
- I'm stoked on the Circuit and, judging by the every-growing crowds, lotsa other Portlandians are too. Real talk: it's so busy from 6p-8 that it's tough to train. Especially on rainy spring weekdays when everyone is sweating for their summer climbing projects / beach bods (myself included).
In conclusion: go often but go EARLY, at least until Planet Granite opens in the Pearl.Written June 17, 2014
- If staff believes someone is not following the “rules”, especially ones that are not told to you, there is a professional way to approach a customer. This did not happen today. I felt discriminated against as others in the area were blatantly not following safety “rules” (jumping from one wall to another) and not approached at all. I am a firm believer of following rules and especially for safety. I also believe that everyone should be treated with dignity and respect.Written December 26, 2019
- This is one of our favorite venues to see just about anything in. From basketball to music concerts, the staff and team are amazing. Also the arena has done a great job of bringing in some of PDX's best casual eats into the facility. We no longer eat before shows and games but look at this facility as a great way to spend an evening regardless of the reason. Parking tip, as with any of these types of facilities, try and park as low as you can in the garage. For big shows if you are at the top of the garage you will most likely be waiting close to 30 mins before you start to even move. I often can find parking within a few blocks fo the venue at offices that have opened up their parking lot for events, these lots normaly only take cash and will run about $40 depending on the show. Often the garages are only $30 but they fill up fast and should be purchased in advance if available.Written March 13, 2023
- we walk there 7 days a week. nice half mile jogging trail. Only problem is homeless camp in park. It has been getting better,but drugs and homeless have no business using a family parkWritten December 2, 2019
- A great thing to do to relieve stress. The staff was great, food was awesome and most especially I enjoyed the axe throwing activity. At first, it was a bit scary but no, it's safe and fun!Written January 27, 2021