Top Attractions in Newberg
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- The staff member (I cannot remember her name) was great. She was extremely knowledgeable with a positive attitude. The information about soil types and wines was very interesting. The wines we tasted were excellent. The Boulder Bluff Pinot Noir was the best.Written August 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great views and an easy location to get to for most everybody. We were able to taste only red wines which was great. The pinot noirs were really good. Witness Tree was the best pinot we tasted. We were able to taste a cab also. Doug was our server and he was quite knowledgeable.Written August 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A very good place to learn about Oregon history with interactive displays and narratives about the Hudsons Bay Company, the indigenous people, and the Americans, all with different reasons for being at this location. Also an enjoyable spot to see the Willamette river, to take hikes, and enjoy the beautiful greenery.Written July 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Experience this unique and wonderful winery in the Willamette Valley - Domaine Divio is an Oregon treasure!We have done many wine tastings in Oregon and California. This was our favorite! Excellent wine, superb staff (Jacob has an incredible wealth of knowledge and is a delight!), beautiful views. We highly recommend a trip to Domaine Divio.Written September 27, 2022
- One of our favorite vineyards we visited. Boyd the owner provided us with a charcuterie plate at no charge. He was really laid back and cool. Some of the best wines we had and no pretentiousness like a few we visited. We bought 6 bottles. The wine is amazing!Written September 15, 2022
- My husband and I had a fantastic tasting here with Jazmina! We absolutely loved both the wine and the ambiance. Top notch hospitality. The staff really went out of their way to make recommendations- not only for their winery, but the whole area. We will be back next time we’re in Dundee! It was the favorite wine tasting of our trip! March 2021Written June 14, 2022
- Wine tasting on the terrace was excellent, both wines and service provided.
Overall environment is beautiful and as we did in a not so hot summer day in August temperature was perfect.
Colene Clemens selection of wines for the tasting was pair to their great reputation.Written August 28, 2022
- Enjoyed winetasting here with Jillian who provided us with a wonderful background of the Vineyard. our flight listing included a special welcome to our party. This was a great touch. We were celebrating a special birthday and were treated like royalty.Written September 1, 2022
- I love red wine. It can be hard to find bold reds in pinot country, but this little gem has them! I was so impressed with the wines, that I joined the club after tasting the second of five wines in the flight. If you want excellent wine at a reasonable price, you have found the place!Written July 31, 2022
- We are from California and frequent visitors to Napa Valley wineries. Our daughter who lives in Oregon took us to the VIDON Vineyard in the Chehalem Mountains. What a great spot! Nestled off the beaten path we had a wonderful tasting with Dru. The winery is beautiful and his knowledge of both wine and the property and history were captivating! We loved our experience with him. From start to finish it was a class act. The wines (all of them) were delightful and the food pairing (highly recommended) goes well with the tasting flights. The view from the tasting area, overlooking the vineyards, was lovely and peaceful.Written April 9, 2022
- I may never have found this tasting room on my own but it was highly recommended by staff at a couple of other tasting rooms. The drive from downtown Newberg is beautiful and I actually thought I may have missed it but I found it! Caroline and Becca were so friendly and fun and the wines were sooo good! And the panoramic view from the outdoor area of the tasting room is stunning (as well as the views on the way up). The wines and the company are worth the drive!Written September 27, 2022
- This was our second time visiting and we still love it!! The staff is very friendly and the wine is very good. As an added, they have also started some spirits so we got to taste those also. We left with bottles on both wine and spirits!Written July 31, 2022
- It's hard to decide where to visit when planning a day of wine tours in the region. Hands down, this is the stop you don't want to miss. We had 4 tours on our day in Newberg. This was the absolute best. Dave is incredibly likeable. You feel like you have met an old friend the second he greets you. He is funny and cares passionately about what he is creating. You will learn a lot about the wines, the farm and the area. No comparison at any of the other stops we made. Give yourself adequate time. I sadly had to cut our tour short because I didn't realize he would spend more than an hour with us. We had to run out to make the next tour. Sorry we had to cut this short. One of the true highlights of our Pacific NW trip.Written June 19, 2022
- This winery has beautiful views, friendly staff, and wonderful wine!! This was our second time here and loved it just as much the second time as we did the first. Of course some of the wine went home with us!Written July 31, 2022
- The family owned vineyard is well worth the stop. They have great staff, a very hospitable tasting area with high quality pinot noir that you will not find in any wine shop.Written April 16, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Newberg
- The best outdoor activities in Newberg according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Newberg on Tripadvisor
- The best day trips from Newberg according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Private Customized Willamette Valley Wine Maker Tour with lunch
- Private Full-Day Wine Excursion in Willamette Valley
- Private Willamette Valley Distillery/Brewery Tour
- Private Wine Tour for 1-5 People in Oregon
- Curated Wine Tour in Willamette Valley