Top Attractions in Manzanita
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- amazing beach if not the best on the oregon coast
long walk, town has fun shops, lots of places to sit and enjoy the viewWritten October 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Took a friend who loves to hike here to experience what the Oregon Coast means to me. An absolutely perfect hike though the towering old timber rewarded with a beautifully hypnotic ocean-scape at the bottom of it all. We basked in the sun and watched the waves for a long time.
Must say there were MANY people on the trail with no masks. Pitiful.Written April 13, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went here because a member of our party was in a wheelchair and the hike to see this was not too bad. The view from the cliff side is breathtaking. Those that went down to the beach had a great time.Written November 1, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a community gallery which features local artists and serves as a center for writers, potters and painters. It offers a variety of classes, along with the clay studio which is open to all and staffed with volunteers to help with questions. They will also give you a tour of the studio. Check their calendar for events and classes.
If you visit Manzanita, don't miss this little gem.Written October 7, 2019
- Our extended family has been coming to Manz for almost 20 years and we all agree that ever since this opened, we almost always stop at Amanita on our yearly trips and almost always find cool stuff there for us or friends. Artistic, interesting, local, eclectic, and the garden is so beautiful and inspiring. Check it out!Written August 6, 2019
- I have attended as a visitor twice in two years. Like many very small churches (there were less than 20 in the service both times, once in August and once a year later in October), they would consider themselves very friendly. They are friendly to one another. But, as a visitor, they seem a bit afraid to be welcoming. Only 1 person even acknowledged my presence or talked to me, though I arrived early, hung around for a few minutes afterwards, purposely trying to make eye contact and look interested.
I arrived early for worship. The Pastor was leading a Sunday School class in the corner of the worship area with about 7 adults, which closed only 5 minutes before their advertised worship time. Worship began 9 minutes after the advertised time. It was disorganized with question as to who was to be doing what throughout the service.
The Pastor spoke for about 45 minutes, with no reference to any Scripture which was read in the worship service, nor during the message. I did not hear anything heretical, but the thoughts were a lot of personal stories, references to people within the congregation that were positive, but not relevant to any spiritual purpose, and it seems that there was little study or preparation on the part of the Pastor.Written November 2, 2019
- My friend and I booked massages and foot soaks to celebrate her birthday and Spa Manzanita was fabulous! Maggie and her staff made this a heavenly,relaxing experience! Highly recommend!Written June 2, 2022
- I had the best massage I’ve ever had with Christina. The space and Christina have such good energy and calm. It was just what I needed. I would drive to the coast just to see Christina!Written November 13, 2022
- We dropped into the bookstore today and although it is small it has everything that I would want in a bookstore next to my vacation rental. On top of that the staff is delightful. Of course I can say that about every store in Manzanita. Still I plan on going back tomorrow and probably every day while I am here. I guess I will be bringing a stack of books home!Written September 7, 2022
- Probably the best local spot for good food in Manzanita. Fish salad is grilled cod over a bed of greens with fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce and chopped cabbage. Chipotle dressing is yummy with a little kick. Hearty portion and highly recommended.Written October 4, 2019
- Camping in Tillamook, drove here to escape the rain, what a terrific course. Because of questionable weather it was not busy. So great for us! Good condition, I don't remember the hole number with the significant drop - but was fun! Great setting and you can hear the ocean---what better therapy than golfing and hearing the ocean!!!Written June 4, 2019
- I dropped in while on a ladies trip for a last-minute Sunday morning class. I'm so glad I did! Though, there were only two of us in class, the pace and instruction was perfect for yogi veterans and newbies alike. I was able to get the perfect blend of exercise, regeneration, and relaxation.Written May 3, 2018
- This little shop is a must see along the north Oregon route 101.. The owner is such a delight to visit with and has a heart of gold,working hard to do her part to help artisans around the world.. Beautiful gifts and apparel from around the world at super reasonable prices..You are sure to walk away with pep in your step and a fresh beat in your heart..Written September 23, 2019
- I always come into Unfurl when I'm in town and pick up a top or three because the owner stock brands and clothing that aren't in chain stores, and they add a nice twist to my wardrobe.The items are also of good quality. Not the same ole, same ole! During my visit last month I found three unique tops and a Manzanita logo hooded sweatshirt. Score for making my wardrobe more interesting!Written October 10, 2017
- Very professional. Lots of options to choose from. Good prices and informed staff who made great recommendations.Written September 6, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Manzanita
- The best outdoor activities in Manzanita according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Manzanita on Tripadvisor
- The best day trips from Manzanita according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Oregon Coast Day Trip: Cannon Beach and Haystack Rock
- Oregon Coast Tour from Portland
- Full-Day Guided Oregon Coast Tour from Portland
- Northern Oregon Coast Day Trip
- Oregon Coast Tour and Wine Tasting From Portland- Full Day Tour
- The most popular things to do in Manzanita with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Manzanita on Tripadvisor
Manzanita Attractions Information
|Local Time||Monday 1:17 AM|