- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Went to see the Model Train exhibit and spent an additional 2 hours seeing all the exhibits. A worthwhile place to go and be educated on the Klamath County history, people and events that helped to shape the County.Written January 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is amazing. We were shown around by Melinda, a charming woman who knows seemingly everything about the hotel and Klamath Falls history. The building has been kept in its early 1900s condition, and is fascinating architecturally. There are four floors, each one a marvel. Beyond the architecture, there are rooms full of antiques from the era that are displayed beautifully--and simply, not under plexiglass and such. Best part of our trip to KF. Highly recommended.Written September 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- if one is interested in Native American cultures and artifacts this place is highly recommended...excellent arrowhead collection...plan on spending an hour or two to view all the displaysWritten August 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited yesterday. We were there when it opened and stayed til closing. Our 7yo daughter loved the place. She played music, exercised her imagination in the dental clinic, beauty salon and post office.
Even our 6month old got to enjoy playing with the toys and instruments.
Great value for money and the staff are wonderful with the kids.
Miss Christa is so friendly she has some great tips for things to do in the area.Written May 26, 2019
- a very nice small studio displaying the works of local artists...very helpful and friendly staff...definitely worth a stop if in the areaWritten August 5, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Klamath Falls