- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
8 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Excellent Museum! Some very amazing displays and exhibits here. Lots of classic old vars, and vintage airplanes. Really cool especially considering they are actual flyable and drive able vehicles1
A couple of the really early passenger planes, completely restored and in service were a couple of my favorites.
This place also has Docents helping people and answering questions, and telling some of the history of the museum and the artifacts !!
Excellent gift shop also, with much more that basic souvenirs. Took us about 2 hours , but looking forward to returning on a 2nd Saturday when they actually drive and fly some of the exhibits!Written August 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Interesting designs of glass. Decanters are pretty. Love the glass flower garden stakes. Great hospitality and warm welcome. Cleo also greeted us:) so friendly and sweet kitty cat:-) we did not purchase anything as we are traveling from Colorado , however, we are going to check out the web site.Written August 28, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This museum is very well-curated and exhibited, with the largest display being about the Columbia River highway (excellent history, video, drawings, and a Model T car!). Another thought-provoking section concerns the local Japanese population and history, with a related display on current immigration issues.Written November 28, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A very cool place to look at art or see a play! Something different all the time! Staff was wonderful! Check it out! The Trainer (RN)* Personal Trainer, “One On One Only”Written December 30, 2018
- We've had the framer fix an old, broken frame and he was careful and meticulous in his restoration of it. We were surprised at how reasonable is price is. He has also reframed/rematted pieces for us and he always does careful, neat, professional work.Written August 24, 2016
- Joy is so wonderful and her painting class was the perfect activity for our bachelorette party weekend! Our bride absolutely loved it and said how unique and fun it was. Joy was prepared with everything - a great playlist, materials all set out, and wine glasses for our beverages. She even had tiaras for all of us, which was such a thoughtful touch. We wore them for the rest of the night! Joy is a great teacher and gave excellent support and guidance. She kept us chatting and laughing and having fun, and at the end we all had beautiful paintings to take home as a reminder of the trip. I highly recommend Joy and would definitely love to come back for another class someday!Written July 11, 2021
- There was a number of local artists represented here. I especially loved all the ceramic pieces that were available here.Written August 16, 2019
- Wonderful and beautiful art! Many different artists! A lot to see! The. Lady working there was full of smiles and so helpful! You gotta check this out! The Trainer (RN)* Personal Trainer, “One On One Only”Written December 30, 2018