- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Love the steam room and sanctuary is very nice. Went with girls group of 4 including teenagers. Also had facials, pedis, a glow body treatment with Vischy shower.Written September 8, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Osborn is nicely located, although it's right off a busy noisy street. Generally that's not an issue. Even when it's 100 out, the water feels very cold in the outdoor
pool and takes some getting use to. It's also quite crowded during busy times.
The locker room is good, but the showers are iffy. Worth the price.Written September 6, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Sara has magic hands. Highly recommend. The ambiance always so relaxing.. I am counting down till next massageWritten September 25, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you're in Corvallis for a day, a week, a month, or you live here then you MUST visit Kristin at Simple Touch! She is amazing! Her studio is in a fun salon and is super quiet and relaxing. You can't beat the location, down town, right across from the old Micheal's Landing restaurant (or Terminus), near the Super 8 Motel and near the Holiday Inn Express. I've been seeing Kristin for the last few years as part of my stress management! If you're in town for a meeting, conference, something fun or educational at OSU, you definitely need a massage break!Written July 7, 2013
- Yupadee is outstanding! I get a deep tissue massage when I go. She does use some Thai massage methods in the massage. I am extremely grateful for what she can do to my back and legs. I plan on going to her again and again... The atmosphere is peaceful and pleasant. Yupadee is a gracious host and an excellent massage therapist.Written April 17, 2017