- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
8 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Attached to Jenks Hich School, programs are offered at various times, and can be arranged by groups at other times. It is a large screen, shows a variety of programs, and shows the night sky in beautiful detail. Especially interesting during astronomical anomalies, like blood moon, eclipses, and other events.Written February 13, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is a wonderful and massive antique mall. I love places like this because it really consolidates the antiquing process down to one large location. However, it's also located right on the main street strip in Jenks with several other antique malls, so it's just a great area to be when antique shopping. This store is my favorite in the area however. It's very well organized, has a very easy grid-like layout, has a wide variety of offerings, and the turnover is fairly quick. So, you can hit this one a few times a month and always find new things. The staff is also very friendly and helpful. I do wish it had more in the way of furniture, though it does have some. But it has a treasure trove of everything else. It's my favorite antique mall in the Tulsa Metropolitan area. If you love kicking around antique stores, digging for gold, then this place is highly recommended!Written November 24, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I’ve been going to top golf in Dallas for several years when I visit my parents. Flying tee feels like a generic version of top golf, which is not a bad thing. They’re both highly overpriced but when it’s raining, at least u can still stroke the golfball. I’ll be in there today to do just that.Written March 14, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This was my second tim here and my wifes 4th. Anyone an do this. There is no critizesm her and if you need help the are Instructor s to help you. If you want drinks they have both soft drinks and alcoholic.Written December 1, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is a great place to shop! The employees and the owner are very knowledgeable & helpful. They care about the community they serve! You won't be disappointed.Written March 22, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Constant turnover of new items in this store, mostly high quality with prices negotiable unlike some other antique stores in Jenks.Written November 22, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This business was all but impossible to reach during supposed business hours by phone calls, phone messaging, emails & fb message all last week. The latter finally got a brief response stating they would be open Sunday at noon. My adult daughters & I were interested in leasing 4 single bikes to ride for a couple of hours. When I finally heard from Pedego on fb messenger, I told them my plans & asked if it was possible? I was told “yes”. My follow up question regarding pre-payment went ignored. We showed up Mother’s Day Sunday, a little before noon. The shop was dark with it’s closed sign visible. We sat & waited out front for 20 min. While we waited we attempted to reach them by phone & fb messenger. Neither was successful. We went somewhere else & rented bikes. I suspect if this is the business model for this store they won’t last long. Not only were they rude in their lack of response, they were deceptive claiming they would be open. I would suggest in the future people go anywhere but here to rent or buy. I will take my business elsewhere for sure.Written May 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.