- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
16 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Excellent local museum rich with artifacts and interesting items to learn about! You'll need about an hour, and a good majority of it is handicap accessible. Go and enjoy!Written July 23, 2022
- We love going through corn mazes. Visiting my son in Ohio, I found this corn maze close to his home. Awesome corn maze!!!!! I must say tho, we did not finish it. Our adult children finished but we just could not find our way out. You are given a paper and there are word clues along the path, and picture puzzles that you rub on your paper and at the end there is a jumble puzzle where you have to decipher the answer from the letters in the words you found along the way. We found all the words and 8 of the 9 picture puzzles, but we could not find our way out. If there was one thing I would improve on this maze is better signs. There are signs along the maze, but none of them tell you where you are in the maze. If we knew where we were, we might have finished. But saying that our children did find their way out, so it is not impossible. I had fun. There are animals to see outside of the corn maze.. Camels goats, kangaroos, sheep etc. We enjoyed our time there. It did take us 2 hours to get out of that maze !!! :)Written October 7, 2019
- Can't say enough good things about this airfield/museum/learning center! Great people running it and there is so much to see and experience! Bonus visit if you find a day that they are having a fly in! Completely handicap accessible and you'll need at least an hour.Written October 25, 2022
- Always love taking the kids here. Great to go anytime of the year. They love seeing the animals they have outside. No dogs though.Written January 10, 2021
- A local favorite! All the best seasonal fruits and vegetables. Browsing the barn like store you will also find a variety of angel food cakes, fresh pies and jams.
You will leave there with a cart full of goodies!Written July 23, 2021
- You can walk or drive through this covered bridge. It sits across the road from a cemetery that had a lot of really unique headstonesWritten November 4, 2020
- This log cabin was originally Troy's first Tavern, Inn and courthouse. Lovingly restored and attenuated. I feel transported to the very early 1800s with feely-reals. There are several well-done thoughtful events throughout the year such as a tea and a Holiday dinner with vintage recipes and methods. Very special experience.Written February 5, 2020
- I was a care provider for the hobarts who are a big thing to troy .they have spent a lot of time and money to preserve troys history and this little beauty is somthing special not to missWritten January 6, 2019
- In a new location, the Miami Valley Veterans Museum exhibits artifacts from the War of 1812 down to modern times. Having visited hundreds of museums, I learned things not heard of before. I particularly liked the display of the evolution of soldiers' foods display, actual items from a War of 1812 militia and the amazing Higgins Boat. Their collection of mobile cases from each major conflict taken to schools demonstrate their passion for teaching the price of our freedoms today to children and youth. They are in the process of remodeling their new building with the aid of many volunteers showing a great vision for the future. Although I live 50 miles away, I can't believe it took me this long to visit!Written May 21, 2021
- We attend often for watching the games and an occasional car show. The shows have slowed almost to a halt because some bureaucrat has their hands in the mix and doesn't like cars or something. I would like to see more events there because there is the space.Written September 4, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Troy
- The most popular things to do in Troy with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Troy on Tripadvisor
Troy Attractions Information
|Local Time||Thursday 9:32 PM|