What travelers are saying
- Wonderful morning exploring art. It was just enough and very enjoyable. We also loved to cafe there where we enjoyed a bite to eat.Written May 28, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- You just can't go wrong. The exhibits are wonderful. There are great programs and opportunities for learning and experience, just go online and sign up. Toddler safari is wonderful! This grandma learned a lot!Written September 24, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fabulous little museum. It’s really two parts. (1) the more traditional museum, which tells the history of the Great Lakes from their forming in the ice age through to their use as a transport route from pre-European times to the present. Fascinating for non-American visitors like us - who knew there had been so many shipwrecks? (2) the 617-foot iron ore freighter Col. James M. Schoonmaker Museum Ship. Amazing to walk all around and over this huge ship, that was the biggest on the Lakes, when launched in 1911.Written August 20, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing, amazing! My two boys (10 and 6) spent 4 hours and could have stayed longer. With two levels of so many things to do, kids won’t get bored. We didn’t even add the video, 3d ride or Dino exhibit.Written July 25, 2023
- Loved this place! We only did the Mallard Lake Trail & Foxfire Trail, but we loved the wide paths. Foxfire did need a cut, but was still enjoyable. The trails are dog friendly, as long as they're on an 8' or shorter leash & you clean up after them. We'll be back!Written June 16, 2023
- Our visit to the cathedral was for the high school commencement of our granddaughter. She was graduating from The Notre Dame Academy High School.
This is a beautiful church, well maintained and preserved and nearly 100 years old. The graduation ceremony included a full mass including the eucharist. A total of 135 young women were graduating and what was most impressive was how serious these young women take their education.Written July 10, 2023
- Great place for leisurely walking. It's small but beautiful. It's a place you have to stop and enjoy instead of rushing through.Written August 4, 2023
- There isn’t a bad seat there! It’s very clean, lots of vendors, beautiful city views around the park. A little embarrassed to say this part…but I’m a plus size lady and the seats were perfectly comfortable for me (I know someone will wonder about this but be too afraid to ask). Great time from start to finish!Written July 31, 2022
- Wildwood is one of Toledo’s beautiful metro parks. So many paths to walk and run on. Lots of trees for shade, picnic tables and benches. The restrooms are always clean. Lots of wildlife to see if you get there early in the morning.Written September 3, 2023
- Nice clean casino, H lounge needs to be managed better. Lack of seating for quests is a problem. Used to be plenty of tables and chairs for people to sit in and enjoy the bands but tables and chairs came up missing. People want to sit and enjoy the music not stand around for hours!Written June 25, 2023
- If you come and Octoberfest beer is on the menu set aside the signature Buckeye pilsner for a glass of this. Not too malty amber deliciousness. Don't worry the Buckeye will be there. The onion rings are a must -tender and meaty rings that are seasoned and battered and crisped up to perfection. The chef in the kitchen is having fun borrowing PB from the association one makes from Buckeye dessert by serving a PB & J burger. It works. The PB adds luscious richness like a layer of cheese and the jelly cuts through it with a silky ribbon of sweetness like cartelized onions would. Shout out to Christine for guiding us through this amazing night,
Do not miss the amazing fining hall and that is presided over by the brew station. The place is majestic. Fun place for maybe a wedding. Have a great time.Written August 11, 2021
- Great concert venue. Smaller which is almost nice as it feels more personal for a concert. Staff was very nice too.Written October 4, 2022
- Great presentation with lots to see and do!! Truly gives a sense of what our metroparks have to offer.Written December 28, 2019
- This was the last thing on my list and I had written beside it to only visit if we had extra time and wanted to. Gosh, I'm sure glad we stopped. We both thoroughly enjoyed it. So different than what I was expecting to find. The glass Chess set, the Damascus Glass caught my eye and was among my favorites. My husband enjoyed the ancient pieces. I do recommend.Written May 10, 2023
- It’s a beautiful park, so much to see. We go for events they have there. We do not have any relatives with memorials there, just interesting to visit.Written May 3, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Toledo
Toledo Attractions Information