Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
18 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Loads of fun! I was in the front, and the freezing rain felt like needles on my cheeks as we flew down the hill. We went many more times with me in front. Too much fun to miss out. Get there right as they open; the lines can get long fast when school is out. The signs on the stairs marked approximately how long the wait would be from that point, and you could see how long the wait would be from the bottom of the hill. On 12/31/19, kid's all-day pass was $10 and adult $12. If we weren’t from out of town, we would have stayed longer. Take a break with hot chocolate and stuff at the bottom, then get back at it!Written January 6, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Gigantic mall. Lots of different options and good activities for little kids. Lots of Cleveland stores which was fun. Great locationWritten November 21, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Spent about 30 minutes here in September. The place has definite potential to attract more visitors. Parking is limited. The flowers are packed in. The main helper taking the admission fee was very friendly.Written October 3, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wonderful selection of antiques, mid century & contemporary furniture. The place is much bigger than it seems, we spent am hour just poking around. My girlfriend picked out one reasonably priced piece of merchandise & the guy running the shop gave us a great deal on it. Couldn't be happier, definitely Worth the stop!Written January 12, 2016
- This a great place to get a massage. It is easy to schedule on line and the staff is professional and friendly. Their prices are fair and they offer a nice variety of services. Parking is very easy.Written November 15, 2021
- My favorite part was challenging myself to do something I didn't think I could. My advice for future visitors is wear something you don't mind getting dirty!!Written October 2, 2022
- Was out in Strongsville to do some shopping with the fam and decided to try this place based on the Tripadvisor reviews. So glad we did. The food was very tasty. The fries were perfectly cooked. Crisp on the outside, soft in the middle. There were a couple of things that kept me from a "5" rating. 1. The floors felt sticky (a huge pet peeve for me). They weren't visibly soiled but they felt like it and there was a small drink spill by the waitress that was not immediately mopped up from the floor.
2. My daughter ordered the Margherita Flatbread which usually comes with Mozzarella cheese but theirs was with provolone. She said it was still good but it would have been better with Mozzarella. They seemed to have a lot of Provolone on their cheesy items.
3. We tried their bottled Rootbeer, it was just okay.
But really, everything else was really seasoned and cooked very well. And it's still worth your time to visit. I would still recommend it and when we're in the area again, we would go back. Tripadvisor doesn't let you do 1/2 stars. I would keep it at 4 but he thought it rated a 4 1/2.Written November 28, 2020
- My husband and I go a few times a month .Food is always delicious and usually take some home.
Last Sunday June 6th we went for dinner. My husband ordered Seafood alfredo, which he was really looking forward to eating. Out came chicken alfredo. Server said he would take it back, but we didn't want to wait. Our waitress, Cassandra never apologized for the error, which we though was rude. We will still continue to come, here but a least say she was sorry for the error.
Judy BobeckWritten June 8, 2021
- Good place, excellent service, quiet environment, but didn't expect a massage from a guy. He is very professional, though.Written December 16, 2018
- Great atmosphere great people great bar maids, the food is ok can use a little more tender loving, but overall typical bar food, with some great daily specialsWritten April 23, 2018
- Didn’t enjoy this experience we had bought it with a groupon
It was hard to get to seat as it was not lit very well and sand
Was hard to walk in. Store was in shopping center in MentopWritten June 23, 2019
- Place to go to get your massage...prices just right. Know what they are doing. And LISTEN to your needs. Light or heavy. It is done your way.Written June 16, 2016
Strongsville Attractions Information
|Number of Reviews||399|
|Number of Photos||115|
|Local Time||Tuesday 12:11 AM|