- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- My son loves Scene 75. It has everything. Games attractions golf bowling and the food it very good too.
It’s is a little far for anyone west off interstate 71 but worth the trip.
If you like The Web or Main Event you will love Scene.
4D attractions, bumper cars, go karts. All you need.
We’ve never been there at night but the bar is pretty big.
And you can do birthday parties there.
My biggest gripe is that the service at the restaurant is among the worst I’ve experienced the folks working there are super nice but the service can be VERY slow and inattentive even when the restaurant is not full.
But overall a must go if you have kids age 6 and up.
Good luck!Written February 12, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Always enjoy the selection at this theater and the variety of theater sizes even though I am closer to other theaters. Great parking on both sides and often in and out faster in the back.Written September 29, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This place serves as both a store and a recreation area for kids. Kids can play for up to 2 hours at a time for $7 (M-F) or $10 (weekends and school holidays) on trampolines, outdoor playsets (but indoors), air hockey, foosball, slackrope, swings, towers, ping pong and more. Rain or shine, cold or wet, you can get a break while your kids get the sugar out of their systems without damaging their brains by playing video games!
If you're looking for a spa , trampoline or playset, they also sell them there, so you can shop while they play, and prices for everything they play on are posted right on the items. Be warned, though, you're looking at thousands of dollars for what they sell!
My kids had a grand time playing on the sets and trampolines, and they actually made themselves a bit sick by spinning themselves on the round swings built into several of the set, but they drank some water, had an antacid or two and were back at it AND wanted to spin again! Go figure!
One note: I couldn't enter the hours for Sunday, which are noon to 6.Written January 6, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.