- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
11 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- What a great little place!
Recommended for all who would like to spend your free time on quiet place.Written September 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A little bit of everything and tons of knowledgable staff! So kind and helped us pick the right things for our house ... Even provided a discount for veterans.Written June 13, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Loved this place! I was there late Saturday afternoon (6/26) for a Girls Group outing. We meet once a quarter to visit unique and fun places for grown folks (smile). This Winery met all of our expectations - that is, they provided a warm and friendly environment whereby we were able to spend time together sipping wine and catching up on life events. We will most certainly be back and encourage others to visit.Written June 27, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Friendly staff, not only do they have feed and supplies, but a nice country store as well. Nice yard items, pet supplies, etcWritten August 9, 2017
- Even though they call this a Links course, not many holes will make you feel this way. I'm not knocking it, because I thought the woods and hills and layout were the best things about this track...but just don't expect a lot of tall heather and wide open spaces.
Played this with a buddy and got a great deal through GroupGolfer. Glad we did, because this place needs some TLC. The tee boxes were pretty shabby. The fairways were not what you would expect as you take the nice long drive up to the clubhouse. Looks like they are doing some work...but one Par 3 was under construction with unfinished drainage and rail road tie work. Greens were OK.
We played on a Friday afternoon. No beverage cart on the course. Long walk from parking lot to clubhouse.
So, this place has potential, but can't give it high marks yet.Written August 10, 2017
- This is a family owned course and it’s very obvious they’re care about their family name and reputation. Over the past three years they have relentlessly invested in their course (all new bunkers with layered sod perimeters, new sand, etc) every time I go it seems as though there is a staff of 15 working on improvements. One of the few courses around that employ a ranger. At $36, dollar for dollar, this is the best course in central Ohio.Written May 12, 2022
- The drive back the lane is beautiful. The owners so friendly and helpful, fun to talk with! We enjoyed looking around. The music boxes are unique and beautifully made, with a large variety. There are antiques and vintage items, along with handmade items. My husband and I both enjoyed looking around and our time there!Written November 6, 2020
- Hugh variety of vendors male related, hundreds of vendors. If you like this kind of stuff it was great.
The traffic was horrendous, get there early if not 1 to 2 hour wait to get in. The worst part was you could not get out of the parking area no planning you were on your own we sat for 45 minutes and moved 20’.
Overall was very good event, parking and traffic control was very bad.Written September 5, 2021
- I've lived in the area for many years and had heard that this place existed and finally had a reason to go look for it. I've just been here for an event and don't know how the skating is. The place looks fine and clean. It's an older facility. Friendly people.Written November 6, 2018
Johnstown Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 12:53 PM|