- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
56 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 56
What travelers are saying
- Excellent walk this morning, lots of Bluebells, robins & small birds plus the peace and tranquility .Written May 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice pace to visit but very disappointed that almost everything was closing by 4pm at the weekend. It used to be open later and we would often visit after Sunday lunch but this will no longer be possible with the earlier closing times.Written August 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a gay day at this small, quirky, free museum. The highlights being the Larry Grayson section and the mock up of George Eliot’s (the Victorian writer) sitting room.
Both the above very different people are key figures in Nuneaton’s history.
Watched a 10 minute film about Grayson and saw a few exhibits such as a chair he used on stage, a bow tie he wore when meeting the queen and door plaques. He really was a comedy great.
Learnt about Mary Ann Evans - or George Eliot as she became known - from her novels to the scandal of living with a married man!
There’s a tea room in the centre of the museum - and will only take an hour including a break. go and support this cracking local museum!
When you exit - remember to shut that door!Written February 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I'm leaving this review as a response to the very last review that was left on here, by a stalker of one of the young women who works here. BOTH young women have had their vaccinations, and there is indeed hand sanitiser on site. They DO NOT have bad body odor, as they shower everyday as well, and they certainly don't go around calling people "sheep". Please leave the glassworks owner alone, and get yourself some psychological help.
The business and the young women who work here are professional and hardworking, who make beautiful pieces of glasswork. I have several pieces myself, and will often buy a piece for my mother on special occasions, as she's also a big fan.Written March 22, 2022
- We had to take photos from a distance as there were people inside .grounds are lovely and also a track walk by the side that's lovely to doWritten March 20, 2021
- First time here for ages to see Mark Steele.
Really comfortable, friendly staff.
Very good rake on the seats so a good view from anywhere.Written March 9, 2020
- We visited tunnel brewery through groupon, after a short talk about the history the tour started and after every stop we were given a bottle to try, afterwards with cheese & biceps and another bottle I felt quite happy.even if you don't drink it is worth a visitWritten January 19, 2017
- Very interesting place to visit. Good for families and individuals. Grandson enjoyed the air raid shelter and the old fashioned classroom. Lots to see and experience. Exhibits stir childhood memories. Friendly and helpful volunteers. George Eliot country too.Written January 28, 2020
- Always a great cafe and still working hard to make a good experience for customers. Different menu and a bit less choice but still nice to sit out on a fine day!Written August 16, 2020
- This smart statue is centrally located so can be seen by all who visit the town. She is one of the town's most notable residents (another was Larry Grayson) so she has been fondly remembered.Written July 15, 2019
- We bought some sausages and lamb burgers from the farm shop when we had a BBQ. We were very pleased with the quality and flavour.
If you are in the area then make an effort to visit, you will not be disappointed.Written September 3, 2015
- Didnt know what to expect as first escape room, wasnt disappointed at all Fantastic
evening interactive fun and brought the family together to work as a team and use each others strengths. conspiracy concealed part 2 will be booked very soonWritten July 9, 2022
- Amazing pub. Great for sports large selection of beers and spirits. Good offers staff are so welcoming. Will definitely be visiting again. 👍Written July 24, 2022
- I reviewed Church End Brewery when I visited, in May 2019, from my home in France with my neighbour who was a Cognac-mixer. At the time I commented on the simply excellent beer and the quality pork pies.
I was in the UK a fortnight ago (and will be back, again, this weekend!) and visited the Brewery Tap Room again. The girl behind the bar was kind enough to switch the brewery lights so that I could take a photograph and send it to my next-door neighbour who had visited with me previously.
I visited twice on consecutive nights. The beer 'stout coffin' was absolutely excellent on both occasions. My colleague, on the first night drank 'what the fox's hat' and my son, on the second night, had two pints of 'Grave Diggers'. Both commented on the simply excellent beer.
And they do their own sausage rolls - wonderful - enormous - makes 'Greggs' look like nothing at all!!
I'll be back!!!Written October 13, 2021
- Great business with friendly staff and a wide selection of beers from independent businesses across the UK. Highly recommended. Ideal location in the centre of Nuneaton.Written January 31, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Nuneaton