- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
53 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 53
What travelers are saying
- Had a walk around the lake and it was nice.
Got a drink from the cabin where you can rent the boats.
We didn't fancy the effort to put into the pedalos or rowing boats but it was nice watching others enjoying them whilst we rested on a bench. The people seemed to enjoy it.
You can buy food to feed the ducks and geese too.
There is parking and charges, which was reasonable from memory.
There are toilets and an ice cream van too.
Had to treat myself to an ice cream whilst by the coast.Written September 5, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- short walk from caravan site, really lovely beach, issue with sand bugs. Kids liked looking and picking up the shells.Written August 26, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really nice cinema bit pricey on the snacks but cant complain theyre nice. Also after finishing the film mc Donalds is next door 😄Written December 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Saw the park as we were traveling to the beach. Checked it out on Google and saw the dog swimming area so we had a look
Our dog must have thought this was the equivalent of a Waterpark.
He bounded In and out chasing sticks and loved every minuteWritten October 8, 2022
- My first visit to Cleethorpes and whilst out for a walk in this area noticed there was a big RAF presence. I noticed this memorial statue and thought what a powerful image it portrayed and made me thankful and proud of what the RAF has achieved through history. There is even an RAF club across the road if you fancy a drink.Written November 9, 2022
- nice to see, this makes the children smile, come on Lincs council, dig deep into your pocket and get the ears repairedWritten October 21, 2022
- We must never forget ,God save the King, This is a real treasure and well worth looking at and taking the time to say thank you to our heroesWritten October 21, 2022
- What a lovely little gem you have got here, Cleethorpes!
A nice, calm area where there is plenty of birds to see and a nice little beach.
There's a car park which is free.Written September 5, 2020
- Living locally we never use many of the facilities on offer in cleethorpes. But having popped in here recently, I can honestly say we'll certainly be using it again. Very friendly staff and so welcoming. Very informative and we were soon pointed in the right direction. An excellent way to find out more about the local area.Written January 26, 2020
- I loved the feel of this ground from the start, yes its old and a bit dilapidated but its a proper old English football ground. Facilities are basic but the pitch was good and the view was decent from the away corner. Grimsby fans were nice and friendly as were the staff at the ground. I enjoyed the game as well.Written November 8, 2022
- Car park price was refunded off the price of the family swim, the water once we got inside was very cold. Wave machine is good and slide is good, we braved the cold water for about half an hour and then called it a day - it cost about a tenner or so for three of us, we would have stayed longer if the water was a couple of degrees warmerWritten May 5, 2019
- Been a few times to see bands and to the fair always clean and tidy with good security will be back soonWritten October 5, 2020
- There was lots of information about the church and you could walk around it. Not to many people there and a good church.Written October 24, 2021
- This garden is a mix of lawns and flowers. There is a War Memorial there and now several new benches representing different groups from the Services. Several seats to sit and relax with a sea view.Written December 11, 2021
- We found this antique & vintage store on Sea View Street just off the seafront. Really large windows with lots to see even before you do in. There are a few cabinets inside with smaller items but just the one large room to explore. Worth a visit.Written November 18, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Cleethorpes
Cleethorpes Attractions Information
|Local Time||Monday 6:10 AM|