Tours near Cleethorpes
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
What travelers are saying
- Good place to spend a while using the boats and feeding the various wild fowl that roam the area. Most are friendly and will eat out of your hand.
Boats are reasonably priced and have a variety of styles. Very friendly staff too.Written August 6, 2023
- Really good cinema. At great prices close by to food outlets aslo. Prices bit steep inside. Would recommend if you are in the areaWritten June 22, 2023
- Absolutely lovely place for a walk, picnic or a spot of wildlife spotting. The lake even has a gated area for dogs to play in the water away from other users. Lots to see in the form of wildlife from fish to ducks and even rabbits etc. Amazing greenery with lots of different plants and trees for shade on hot days or even good for a nature walk.Written October 13, 2023
- Good old British Seaside = great on a nice day and not so good when not so nice. Lovely to walk along the promenade and the international stalls were there for interest. Grateful for the little train to take us one way.Written September 2, 2023
- Ask for Emily, she will do anything you want, and cook it too! Wouldn’t recommend after 9pm as it gets a bit too crowded, get beer and grate atmosphere!Written July 19, 2023
- About the best thing you can do outside half term that's actually open and beautiful.
The lake has swans and ducks and pigeons and places to buy food to feed them and you can go out in the paddle boats but you can't go on the road boats unless it's the weekend.
The staff were very friendly.
Couldn't find the toilets.
If you go out of school holidays it seems to be a lot of things don't open all day.
Lovely model railway except for the smell in places of a sewer.Written June 5, 2023
- Saw and read the history of how Dudley became so famous and so many children stop and have a ride on himWritten May 29, 2023
- My first visit to Cleethorpes and whilst out for a walk in this area noticed there was a big RAF presence. I noticed this memorial statue and thought what a powerful image it portrayed and made me thankful and proud of what the RAF has achieved through history. There is even an RAF club across the road if you fancy a drink.Written November 9, 2022
- This really show s that we must not ever forget and that we owe so many so much and a few moments out of your day is a real sign of respectWritten May 29, 2023
- Living locally we never use many of the facilities on offer in cleethorpes. But having popped in here recently, I can honestly say we'll certainly be using it again. Very friendly staff and so welcoming. Very informative and we were soon pointed in the right direction. An excellent way to find out more about the local area.Written January 26, 2020
- St. Peter's put on a series of Summer Music Recitals on Fridays in July and August. Our group, HUG, Horncastle Ukulele Group, was one of the featured performers, of which there are a range to suit all tastes. Entry is free, with drinks and food available to buy at reasonable prices so audience members can eat in the pews. Lovely atmosphere and a great place to go on a summer Friday lunchtime. Dancing in the aisles optional!Written July 18, 2023
- I loved the feel of this ground from the start, yes its old and a bit dilapidated but its a proper old English football ground. Facilities are basic but the pitch was good and the view was decent from the away corner. Grimsby fans were nice and friendly as were the staff at the ground. I enjoyed the game as well.Written November 8, 2022
- Been a few times to see bands and to the fair always clean and tidy with good security will be back soonWritten October 5, 2020
- Walked past this many a time but never really had a good look. Today we were doing a geocaching adventure and had to get some information from the information board, so had a good look around and learned more about itWritten May 28, 2023
- Car park price was refunded off the price of the family swim, the water once we got inside was very cold. Wave machine is good and slide is good, we braved the cold water for about half an hour and then called it a day - it cost about a tenner or so for three of us, we would have stayed longer if the water was a couple of degrees warmerWritten May 5, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Cleethorpes
Cleethorpes Attractions Information
|Sunday 1:24 AM|