- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
8 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- We had so much fun with the two hour Archery Taster! A highly enjoyable, two-hour session with Adam and Ian. We learned so much about the long bow, including history and handling, with great stories from Adam’s personal experiences.
The session was safe, informative, and above all, FUN! You get a lot of practice with the long bow and some challenges as well! We were also very lucky to have a beautiful English summer morning with fantastic weather, which certainly contributed to the wonderful experience!
Adam and Ian were patient, encouraging instructors, who made it fun no matter what your skill level was, yet encouraged safety in such a way that they instilled good practices without having to harp on them. Great instruction!
They were very flexible as well, as we had a last minute substitution in our party. We even got to add on an axe-throwing session, which was also fun! Adam was prepared to accept payment for the add-on right then and had all the equipment on hand. Great job, guys!
You should definitely book this and have some family fun! Great way to get teenagers off their phones and outdoors!
I would recommend you go to their website to check hours and offerings, as TripAdvisor says they’re closed on Sunday, but they were not.Written July 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Excellent experience, with a real insight into how flavours and spices are layered to make really flavourful dishes, rather than just hot. Sandhya loves what she does and shares her knowledge and passion throughout. This was a Christmas present, and was one of the best I've had in a long time - I'd definitely recommend spending some time discovering what the myriad of herbs & spices on this magical kitchen can produce!Written June 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Having worked closely with Kyle I have found myself with a mentor who has truly helped me improve in not just the field but as a person.
Would heavily recommend.Written June 17, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I took my nephews who are 6 and 8 to The Skull Shed to do some Powertex. They loved it and want to have another go after coronavirus.Written January 27, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- 5 family members had a wonderful morning with Sharon teaching us each how to make a silver charm using silver clay. The jewellery barn is light and airy and well set out. Sharon is very patient with beginners! The class we did lasts for 2 hours and it is essential to pre book. There are other classes on offer too. The making of the charms is quite complex and fascinating, and we were taken slowly through each step.The best bit was when Sharon put our finished charms on silver chains and we could actually proudly wear them!Written December 2, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Was looking forward to trying glass fusion and this did not disappoint. Had a fabulous time and was so pleased with my creations. Helen was incredibly patient and encouraging. I went with a friend and we both left buzzing with excitement. It was a small group (5 of us in total) and two of the ladies had been previously which is always a good sign.
My friend and I can't wait to go back.Written October 26, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Visited The Glazed Look mid November 2016 to make foot and hand print for our baby (we did same for our 4.5yr old when she was a baby). When I went back to pick order, I noticed stand and hanging thing we ordered was not included, so I went back in to tell the staff. She said she is sure she gave us day we made print. I called my husband to check and he said we were not given. I asked him to check The Glazed Look bag that had our older chid's order that we took in on the day to use to make similar print. He checked and confirmed not there (only my daughter's hanging thing and stand in it, as we still have hers wrapped up). The staff said it is noted on receipt given that we collected. I stated the receipt has just been given to us at collection (and not on original visit/order date), which means 1) we accepted we received the items at first visit and 2) it could have been writing on receipt by them afterwards (post original visit/order date). Staff checked with owner and owner said she remembers we were given. Asked us to check at home properly. I went home and check everywhere and still not found. Informed them and they called us later to say if we can pay half the price for a new set. We never bothered calling them back. Pretty dissappointed by this won't be going back or recommending any more of our friends there. As we have now found, there are other cheaper places.Written March 21, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.