- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
38 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 38
What travelers are saying
- I bring my niece here quite a bit and it's lovely. We sit by the big falls on the rocks and then upstream I let her play in the water. If you have kids, I totally recommend bringing them here when the weather is nice.Written September 20, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ballantrae Community Park is a slightly odd (to me) park in Dublin Ohio. The area topography is flat and the neighborhood is a newer residential area, but they have deliberately set aside this park for greenspace and a place to play.
The park is itself mostly flat with a lot of grass and a large man-made pond. In the summer they have a splash area I'm sure the neighborhood children love.
We came in mid-March to see the Dancing Hares. They are on a round man-made hill that is about 50 feet tall. The three hares or rabbits themselves are over 20 feet tall each.
It's certainly fun to see them from the road, but you'll want to walk up the hill (there is a spiral path) to get a closer look. They were made by London artist Sophie Ryder out of all kinds of scrap. If you look closely at the rabbits you will see everything from gloves, to scissors, to industrial gears making up the rabbits themselves.
This is actually one of several odd roadside attraction-like things to see in Dublin, a Columbus suburb. Most people will also want to see the large cornfield, about miles away and there is also a monument to Chief Leatherlips.
This is worth a detour on a nice day.Written March 21, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My friend had her wedding here and it was beautiful! Deff recommend this location for events or just having a small picnic. Has a little playground for the kids and a nice waterway.Written September 20, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Dublin Irish Festival is held in this park each year, the first weekend in August. It has been so popular it has expanded into 8 stages of music and dancing, all kinds of food, and everything Irish. You can see dogs herding, have an Irish whiskey sampling or learn about Irish culture and history. Hands on demonstrations to learn how to tat, make chain mail or make soda bread. The little ones can spend hours in the children's area, not to mention the playgrounds. This is a very large popular park and is used year round. Teens will like the skate park too. The recreation center is busy all the time too. If you haven't been here you have missed a great resource. The park is free except during festivals. You need to be a member to participate in recreation center activities and classes.Written February 12, 2020
- Hilarious and worth a stop if you’re driving through. Why it is it here? What is it for? No one knows! There is no signage; only Corn. But make sure to Google the history and purpose before or after you visit. Easy to find in a suburban area located in an office park. Close parking for a short walk and photo. Grab a Starbucks just down the road and then it’s back on the road again!!Written July 17, 2022
- In our area, there are few Malls that have Macy's and Penneys. This mall though showing this age had many shops which Women Juniors could shop. Not being
a Size 10 and older, many of fashions were not attractive to my wife She did find stuff at Macy's and Penneys. I did a quick walk around of the mall and the food court had many choices, the quality of them not certain. Overall, this had more stores than I have seen in last year or so in other malls we have been.Written April 2, 2022
- Quiet and serene spot that leads into a beautiful small hike that has some pretty falls with Bridge Park just across the way.Written May 25, 2021
- Excellent information share and great time planning our visit. Plan to return to the area a number of times in future.Written September 11, 2019
- This exhibit features all talented artists from past and present Dublin era artists. They are exhibits of all featured art works and area landmarks in Historical Dublin located throughout Dublin City and Washington Township.
The most significant is the Ears Of Corn located at Corner of Frantz Road and Rings Road Southwest intersection corner. You can’t possibly miss this if you are ever in the area of Nationwide office suites and Cardinal Health Annex Offices located in the area plus many professional medical and business including legal offices on nearby Paul Blazer Drive loop.Written April 13, 2019
- I made the public art the subject of my photography final. Here's a pic of watch house. There's also Exuvia, field of corn, the "Frolicking Bunny Park". Google "public art dublin ohio" to get pointed at it all.Written February 20, 2019
- The history of the land where the park is that General Kosciuszko was given this land in 1797 for his contributions to the Revolutionary War. This background is given on placards near the 20-car parking lot. The park is 36.5 acres with woods and almost 1.7 miles of trails through rain gardens, fishing ponds, a gazebo, picnic tables, and bike racks. Leashed dogs are allowed. Some of the maple, American beech and oak trees have been around since Indian times, who made maple sugar here. It's just north of the Leatherlips park across Riverside Drive at Hard Road behind the high school.Written August 15, 2017
- Newer, modern corner building of a strip mall. Lots of parking and handicap parking available. Large open facility, clean, rustic, great feel and just plain cool establishment! Large stocked bar with beers on tap located center of facility. Get your spirit on! Staff friendly, pleasant, personable and awesome! The two ladies working here were knowledgeable and helpful as well. First appearance when we walked in was "WOW, this place is awesome!" What made the deal was the staff. They offer single player to large groups. With or without extra service such as your own personal group advisor/trainer/guide. Pinball machines are also available for those who have that nostalgic feeling or for the newer generations that appreciates old school gaming. We enjoyed ourselves immensely and highly recommend this place to everyone. Come and experience for yourselves, they will not disappoint! Hope my review was helpful. Enjoy and Godspeed everyone!Written March 15, 2021
- Wonderful theater. You will be comfortable, and be able to see in any seat in the theater.
Popcorn and the butter station are fantastic.Written December 10, 2019
- Love Love Love this place !!! I have been going there for more than 30 years. The minute I walk thru the door I am transported. Such beautiful items and decor, especially at the holidays.
My Mom and I would have tea and lunch when she was alive. She just adored going there. One of my first excursions when I moved to Columbus.Written August 28, 2020
- I would totally go back here to duck bowl or play games. It was a lot of fun! Good cocktails as well. Average prices. Great range of games.Written June 28, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Dublin