- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
47 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 47
What travelers are saying
- We have been to the theater several times & this time we ordered 3 tickets & at the last minute needed another ticket & where our seats were reserved there was no more seats. So I called & the gentleman I talked to moved our seats to accommodate the 4 of us. We was so pleased. The other two that went with us, it was their first time & they loved it & have said they want to go back again.
My husband & the other gentleman that went with the 4 of us were both picked to go up on stage & let’s just say the tears were rolling with laughter. Had to buy the cd of the show just to show the grandkids so they could see how funny their grandpa could be.
We always come out of the shows laughing & smiling. Just a great place to spend a night out.Written October 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very interesting historical perspective on the Amish. We took the tour of the panorama and had a very good Amish tour guide to answer questions and provide the historical story. Worth doing if you are interested in the history of the Amish.Written September 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Berlin VILLAGE antique mall is a two story building full of antiques. Have found interesting items there. But it seems a lot of these reviews are for the Berlin Antique Mall, which is next to the Craft Mall. That one is not full of antiques.
If you have a choice, visit the Berlin Village Antique Mall that sits at the stoplight in Berlin.Written August 1, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hands down the best customer service I have ever experienced. Great selections. An unexpected find in Amish country.Written June 29, 2022
- This was a fun shopping experience! The store was clean and well organized, with lots of interesting items. The prices were good, competitive or below other places we stopped. The employees were so nice and friendly. My friends and I enjoyed our visit and all came away with some interesting finds. We’ll definitely go back.Written May 5, 2022
- We spent 4 days in the area going to ALL the shops. We give this one 5 stars. Its the best in the area. The mother / daughter team have a great personality and are friendly. Did not fid that at many other malls or stores, Great selection and they try hard for your business. This is a must stop.Written February 22, 2019
- Something for everyone here in downtown Berlin as store features primitives and home decor of all types. Happy shopping!Written January 9, 2019
- Having a personal tour guide for my 12 year old granddaughter and myself was very special. Shelley gave us a very thorough explanation of the different orders of the Amish along with stops at special informational points before our personal house tour. My granddaughter and I were able to visit with an Amish woman and 3 of her 10 children in their beautiful home. She answered our many questions with such grace and then her 16 year old daughter gave us a horse and buggy ride around their property.
We also visited an Amish basket maker with Shelley explaining how this order of the Amish lived.
I would highly recommend having Shelley and Amish Heartland tours help you navigate this beautiful part of our country!Written April 27, 2022
- This collection of buildings has anything and everything you might want. From signs, to yard art to home furnishings to clothing. Could spend hours between the stores just looking, reading the art, checking out the jams and pictures.Written July 28, 2022
- Yet again we had a great experience at Wendell August. The prices were reasonable and they had nice stuff. My grandma ended up spending close to $500 worth of stuff.Written July 31, 2022
- Went here to get some Christmas stuff. They have just about every theme you can think of. Most stuff is a little over priced but they got it.Written November 29, 2021
- Excellent in every way, location, location, location! Very clean, lovely kitchen to do basic cooking in, comfortable furniture, quiet peaceful setting. Only thing I would recommend is a queen bed instead of the double, we’re certainly not big people but I didn’t realize you could buy double beds anymore! We already have reservations for next year!Written September 4, 2022
- This is part of the huge Sheiyah Market. We hit the other 2 stores and were tired by the time we reached this one. Very similar to the other two stores. Nice, unique items.Written July 15, 2022
- This place rocks for candy and ice cream. Lots of candy and old soft drinks to pick from. Ice cream flavors were good. Had some sugar free for diabetics. We got two scoops of two different ice creams. It was more like three scoops of two ice cream flavors for about eight scoops. Got birthday cake and chocolate chip cookie dough flavors. My wire got no sugar added, being a diabetic, fudge swirl. Big scoops on her cone. Total was $8 but it was a lot of ice cream. Can’t go wrong here for treats.Written July 25, 2022
- Great selection of fabrics, almost overwhelming when you don't have a plan for what you want. LOL. Staff was nice. Too bad I don't live closer, or maybe it's good that I don't!Written September 26, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Berlin
- The most popular things to do in Berlin with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Berlin on Tripadvisor
Berlin Attractions Information
|Number of Reviews||1,620|
|Number of Photos||790|
|Local Time||Thursday 2:42 PM|