Top Attractions in Valle de Guadalupe
What travelers are saying
- I have been at this winery twice, I like their wine, they have a nice restaurant, very nice view, service, etc. it is like the "all you need" in Valle de Guadalupe. I bought several bottles that I took home to taste their wine again later and yes... yes... they have good wine.Written July 22, 2022
- An incredible experience. Our guide Ignacio explained the process and the differences between the wine lines. It is a must if you are visiting Valle de GuadalupeWritten July 18, 2022
- What a wonderful tasting experience — the wines are amazing, and the staff are extremely knowledgeable about the different grapes, flavor notes, and processes for each wine varietals. Will definitely be going back, especially to try their balsamic vinegar!
If you go, I recommend going to Finco Altozano for lunch and then do a tasting at Magoni to round out an afternoon in the valley.Written August 11, 2022
- This is a great stop for people not used to wine tasting. The guide does an excellent job of showing the winemaking process. This is followed by the usual experience of tasting 4 wines in branded glasses. The wine store has more than just wine.Written November 22, 2019
- My husband and I got there 30 minutes before closing (6:30pm) and it was closing at 7pm. The kitchen had already closed. But the staff was so lovely & the surroundings so enthralling we were just happy to be there. We only had enough time to enjoy a delicious glass of dry white wine (name escapes me) as the sun was setting. But will return again to try the food. They also have Teslas chargers and the place is dog friendly.Written April 18, 2022
- Frfinately it is also a good stop.
You will find great wines with a magnificent view.
People here are very friendly and explain wines perfectly.
You better buy one pr two bottles of wine as the wine is really good!Written October 12, 2020
- Stopped by for wine tasting with appointment, decided to stop by early and try appetizers paired with great wine, unfortunately bus after bus of patrons made the ambiance bit heavy, but the wines were great and definitely a must on a slow day..Written February 17, 2021
- A friend and I arrived at 11am and there were just a couple of people. We could read and see at our own pace all the history of wine, etc.
The view from the back of the museum is stunning. There is also a small souvenir and coffee shop. Bathrooms were clean.Written April 28, 2021
- The staff is great, very knowledgeable.
But even better than that was the wine produced in house!!!!Written July 5, 2022
- We just stopped by to have a glass of wine, on our way back to our hotel. It is not open from Mon to Wed in the low seasons, but they saw us walking around and open just for us to taste the wines. Very friendly.
Chardonnay was just ok, and the red blend a little bit better, none of them particularly remarkable.
The view and the place invite to relax and enjoy.Written November 29, 2021
- I rank this Winery as one of the top 10 in the area. Their wine is excellent, the place has a very unique design, I didn.t eat here, I just went for the wine and I was not disappointed given the high expectations they gave me.Written July 22, 2022
- The staff is amazing, incredible service!! The wines are exceptional, lots of love and passion to the project!!Written May 23, 2022
- This winery is so good. The place is very modern, their wine is good but their Pater wine is out of this world. Perhaps the best glass of wine I have had in Valle de Guadalupe. It was a very nice surprise.Written July 22, 2022
- This was the first, and our favorite winery. Smaller, but better quality. The sommelier gave us a tour and our taster was so funny and informative. We are not big wine drinkers, but these wines were much more flavorful. The grounds are beautiful!Written August 28, 2021
- Beautiful winery. Love the architecture of the place. Great food. Wish we could have visited the cellar and do tour as it was closed.Written July 9, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Valle de Guadalupe
- The best day trips from Valle de Guadalupe according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Ansell Wine Tours Valle Experience
- Private tour in Valle de Guadalupe
- Premium Valle de Guadalupe Wine and Food Tour
- Guadalupe Wine Valley Tour
- Round-trip Private Transportation in Valle