Things to Do in Todd
Things to Do in Todd, NC - Todd Attractions
Things to Do in Todd
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
5 places sorted by traveler favorites
River Rafting & Tubing • Boat Tours
What travelers are saying
- This park is beautiful! The summit trail is a carefully built and well maintained trail that goes through very rugged terrain--steep and rocky. But the trail itself is amazingly well cared for and has been notable smoothed out and graveled.
I took my dog up this trail. I would recommend it only for well-behaved dogs. It's a narrow trail that is fairly crowded. And the trail is steep so it might really be tough if your dog tries to pull on the leash on the way down.
However, if your dog is used to hiking, this trail is very doable with your pup.Written April 20, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A wonderful bakery! Lovely local arts and crafts too. The building is historic and full of country charm. The owner and staff are professional so helpful and kindhearted! Visit this special place. Truly, it's the sweet spot in Todd, NC! Go there!Written September 20, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is our 4th year in a row holding out annual "Dad/Kid's Camping Tubing Weekend" at Wahoo's. This year was 9 dads and 20 kids! Every year we're impressed with the staff's ability to host our large group. Everyone always has a great time whether they tube, kayak, paddle board, fish, just enjoy the nature or all of the above! We're looking forward to year 5 in 2024!Written June 7, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If looking for an outfitter in the High Country, look no further than RiverGirl Fishing Company. This outfitter hit my radar after seeing them on a PBS program highlighting travel in NC. I finally had the opportunity to check them out when looking for a tubing trip. The reservation process was simple and confirmation emails were sent immediately. RiverGirl is a fun, funky outfitter staffed by friendly, knowledgeable employees. The mountain setting was ideal on a hot July day! At the end of a wonderful day we wanted to purchase some of their great t-shirts. I laid my credit card on the counter when I found out they couldn't accept credit cards, finished my transaction via Venmo, and walked away. After returning to Boone I received a call from Renata letting me know about my left behind card. She was more than willing to meet me in Boone and return the card. Instead, I asked for the card to be cut up. Right after that I received a picture via text of the cut-up card! I cannot express my thanks enough to Renata for all of her effort and integrity. Please give this outfitter your business, you will not be disappointed!Written July 28, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife, her two sisters and I went to Todd to the RiverGirl Fishing Company to do a float down the New River on a fantastic cool summer day. The personnel were attentive and helpful, and we had the best time. It lasted for 3 1/2 hours, and cost $20 per person. Well worth the trip to Todd and to this company. I recommend them.Written July 25, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Todd
- The top attractions to visit in Todd are:
- Elk Knob State Park
- Wahoo's Adventures
- RiverGirl Fishing Company
- Todd Mercantile
- RiverGirl Fishing Co
- The most popular things to do in Todd with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Todd on Tripadvisor
Todd Attractions Information
|Local Time||Saturday 8:34 AM|