- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
5 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Really good mix of items. Friendly customer service. Picked up some great deals. So nice to see a variety of things at decent prices. Worth a lookWritten July 3, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Experience - Quick visit on Barossa Tour
It was surreal to see Maggie's piece of paradise. This was a quick stop along the way of a tour we were on but it was still a pleasant stop nonetheless. Long enough to hear a quick talk on the origins of this location and Maggie's transferance from her love to television and pick up a few tasty souvenirs to bring back home to Sydney with us. Did learn about Maggie's investment into food and the aged care setting. If possible, make sure you take the time to check out the various pheasants on the property as well.Written March 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Having tasted and loved a few of their value for money wines, we decided to visit the cellar door. There was no open/closed sign so we went in. The venue is nice and airy but we were left standing there for about 5 minutes whilst staff (not cellar door staff) continued working and ignoring us. Eventually someone entered the room, asking us who we wanted to see. When we said that we had come to taste some wines they told us that they don't do that any more (even though there were still wine listings and prices up on the wall). Most wineries that don't do tastings will have an appropriate sign at the front gate. We have read since that they are re evaluating their marketing and had let the current marketing staff go.Written August 18, 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had nice service and a DELICIOUS mettwurst and cheese toastie for lunch with a beer from one of the adjoining businesses (Stein’s Taphouse).Written June 2, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.