Bodies of Water • Historic Walking Areas
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
15 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- It is a wonderful lake that offers so much history spanning back to the 7th Century. It is grandiose and I highly recommend taking your family on a boat trip. The gardens are immaculate and there are places for children, we discovered a small petting zoo and a few slides. Therefore we were all entertained sufficiently!Written June 10, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Gorgeous - relaxing and beautiful surroundings. Took a walk through spring summer autumn and winter gardens and loved every second.Written November 28, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good to spend a couple of hours in the garden and explore all the paths & rooms. Highly recommended to everyone who is interested in Chinese gardens or mansions.Written November 6, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- After first seeing the Grand Canal at Zhenjiang where it is not very grand and winds through shabby surroundings, I was very pleasantly surprised at how smart and well presented it is at Yangzhou. The paths alongside the canal are easy to walk and are nicely lit at night making it an attractive place to view from either a cruise boat or walking.Written March 27, 2017
- I visited Zhuyuwan Scenic Spot (Yangzhou Zoo) with my family and all of us enjoyed our visit there. Park and zoo is very beautiful and I consider it ideal for families especially the ones with small children. There many conveniences and amusement opportunities (mainly for kids). There are carts for rent if you have a baby and zoo's vehicles to transfer you if you feel tired. Snacks and refreshments are available also. Tickets are sold for 30RMB/per adult while children not taller than 120cm can enter for free. You can see many animals there (e.g. tigers, lions, zebras, bears, monkeys, kangaroos, big panda etc) and some of them run free (e.g. deer, lemurs). Flowers and trees create a colorful scenery. There are also many installations and games that can keep your children entertained and happy. The only negative point we found is that although there are signs that forbid people to feed the animals, many neglected them. As a result some animals might feel sick (e.g. monkey) or changed in their behavior demanding food (e.g. bear) as we observed at the time of our visit.Written January 9, 2016
- This Wharf is just located in the centre of the city. Also known as the Marco Polo Canal. Nearby is the best restaurant to have a breakfast in the morning. Well known by the Chinese people.Written June 28, 2016
- The house is really dilapidated. Inside the house, 90%of it was dark and empty. Moreover in that darkness of the house, its wooden floor is damaged and has a big hole that someone can fall down. This house need a better maintenance.Written January 14, 2019
- Nothing much to look at besides the view and ancient architectural buildings. Just part of the West Slender Lake.Written May 11, 2017
- We loved spending time here and watching the groups that were playing games, exercising, dancing , singing karaoke or playing music. We saw all ages having fun as they relaxed in this communal space. This is not to be missedWritten October 17, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Yangzhou
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Yangzhou:
- Half-day Private Yangzhou Sunset Tour with Boat Ride
- 4-Hour Private Customized Yangzhou City Tour
- Flexible Yangzhou Private Day Tour from Nanjing
- Private Full-Day Yangzhou Tour from Shanghai with Lunch
- Private Amazing Yangzhou City Day Tour in Your Way
- These are the best places for kid-friendly nature & parks in Yangzhou:See more nature & parks for kids in Yangzhou on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking nature & parks in Yangzhou:See more nature & parks for couples in Yangzhou on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly nature & parks in Yangzhou:See more budget-friendly nature & parks in Yangzhou on Tripadvisor