71 places sorted by traveler favorites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Nice walk through the market. Great assortment of fresh fruit, vegetables, flowers, etc. Tons of pumpkins, gourds, and fall decorations. Several local meat vendors. Purchased a delicious loaf of fresh bread. Great way to spend an hour or two.Written October 17, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very lovely mall - we had our nails done, ate very well at Seasons 52 and very good customer service at Michael Kors (ask for Emilia)Written November 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I recently went into the store and could not believe the furniture they have and the great prices. If your looking for high quality vintage furniture this store is a must to go to. You will be happily surprised by their prices and selection.
T MorinWritten June 8, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I've been here many times either looking at their exhibitions or just walking through the different artist suites, admiring their work. The exhibitions they've had in their upstairs area have shown some varied pieces from many different artists, I even bought a piece from an exhibition they had a couple months ago. They also hold many cool events showcasing their artists in residence. It's a great place to appreciate (and purchase) local art!Written May 26, 2019
- I love North Hills! If you visit Raleigh you must go to this area. We stayed at the AC Hotel which is awesome and in the center of everything. Upscale shops and restaurants make this area worth the visit. Plenty of security all around. And if you are in to it, you will see plenty of cars costing way over $100,000.Written August 22, 2022
- Enjoyed walking around Cameron village..an open air type mall....classy stores with classy price tags, a few nice restaurants, ice cream, and more.Written October 24, 2019
- Great place to walk and buy…antique places. Outside with so many thing, good environment. Needs more food places…………..Written July 17, 2022
- I have always enjoyed attending the arena growing up. It makes me feel nostalgic to go back. It does seem so dated now compared to PNC Arena, but still love it.Written April 1, 2019
- I visited this chocolate factory yesterday as part of my Mother’s Day celebration. This was my first time visiting this factory. It seems to be quite popular as there were lines to buy chocolate as well as lines to buy coffee.
It’s a bit small inside, and it was crowded yesterday. The chocolate was rich and there were a variety of different tasty flavors. What I enjoyed most about this visit, however, was that they allow their customers to tour the actual chocolate factory. Although the factory workers were off during the weekend, it still gave me a good idea of what happens and equipment that is used.Written May 15, 2023
- We had a great time looking through all the varieties of retro bric-a-brac and antique trinkets. We made a few very small purchases to take back to the U.K., but really it was a wonderfully interesting way to spend an hour or so. It’s a good amount of things, we’ll displayed and dusted, great labelling of prices too.Written January 6, 2023
- things you won't find elsewhere. they have all sorts of odd items for sale. some more useful than others. we were in the market for furniture, which they no longer carry. all in all a fun store to peruse.Written August 12, 2014
- The store has several rooms and is well organized! Some furniture, knick-knacks, and a big collection of vintage clothing. Fun for us 70's kids to relive our past! If you like this store there is another thrift store and Deco Raleigh store nearby for fun shopping.Written October 28, 2015
- This is a fun place to shop the booths of different vendors. A wide variety of items for sale, including beautiful things and unusual finds. Lots of art and 50's things.Written October 30, 2019
- Interesting, diverse gallery of mostly paintings in a pretty Victorian house, even one 1800-ish portrait; also sculpture, photography, and a framing shop. Our first visit, and it was featuring its annual Best of North Carolina exhibit.
We visited on our last stop on Raleigh's First Friday Gallery Walk, and we didn't walk. It's about six good blocks from the north edge of downtown and would be a lovely walk up Blount St -- but there's also the convenient free R-Line fee bus looping around downtown and up there. Diagonally southeast across from Peace University and a block from Krispy Kreme!Written May 3, 2019
- This is a wonderful, eclectic mix of stuff, antiques, artisan crafts, and memorabilia!
Our daughter left with two antique tin spice shakers, a Marine boonie hat, a crocheted octopus, two butterfly pins, three Beanie Babies, and a mini old fashioned sewing machine that is a pencil sharpener! Total Cost = less than $30.
A great way to spend a few hours!Written March 27, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Raleigh
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Raleigh:See more shopping for couples in Raleigh on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Raleigh:See more budget-friendly shopping in Raleigh on Tripadvisor