Top Attractions in Hendersonville
What travelers are saying
- Awesome experience! Great for the whole family! Can’t wait to come back again. So many gems and even found part of a megladonWritten November 25, 2022
- St. Paul is by far our most favorite winery. Every time we are in the area, we will visit there. The staff is excellent and very attentive. The wine tasting is not to be missed. Excellent wines.Written September 24, 2022
- We really enjoyed our visit. Recommend the mornings before the crowd gets there. Only downside is they only have port-o-johns.Written September 18, 2022
- My husband and I decided to stop in Hendersonville on the way home from Asheville. We had a blast, the people were friendly, and the place was clean. We would definitely stop again if we are in the area.Written October 23, 2022
- We stopped by and loved the frozen apple cider and the baked goods were very good. The donuts were my favoriteWritten November 21, 2022
- This was a great Saturday morning stop with my husband! My Daddy worked for the railroad for 34 years and to see the detail that these people have put into their craft is amazing! I am so glad we added this to our list of places to visit!Written August 1, 2022
- Just a little off the main road I found the Stepp's apple farm.
There was a real apple country feel...quiet (except for crows) with a peaceful view of the orchards while I sipped my hot cider sitting in a rocker on the porch.
There were friendly helpers to help me decide which apples to choose, and I even picked my own -- straight from the bins!
This may very well be my new favorite place for NC apples..Written October 28, 2022
- I have given a 5 star review because of our frequent visit's to both Burntshirt location's & past experience's with both, however, this particular visit we did encounter a strange interaction with one of the wine tasting bartender's named Annie. Thankfully it was short lived & our table was ready. We then enjoyed, as usual, a wonderful meal & time with friends at the restaurant/winery in Chimney Rock.
AVOID ANNIE AT ALL COST'S!!!!Written October 17, 2022
- A hidden treasure that we stumbled on while shopping in downtown Hendersonville, Very interesting, lots of variety of stones and gems, the gentleman running it was very enthusiastic and best of all - it was FREE. Need to advertise it more so more people come.Written November 2, 2022
- So fun! Such an interesting place in a beautiful building! Staff were so friendly and had amazing stories to share! Be sure to ask questions!Written November 12, 2022
- Seriously. Pretty easy hike, not much elevation, clearly marked route…and amazing waterfalls. Get there early before the parking lot fills up, or park on the shoulder outside the lot. Bring a lunch — nothing here to buy — and don’t count on having cell service during the hike…Written October 16, 2022
- This museum is small, but it has some unusual planes and the descriptions are good. If you are interested in planes you can spend 2 or more hours here.Written August 16, 2022
- Great children's museum with fun stuff for adults too. My son and nephew had a wonderful time a few years ago when we visited for Christmas. My son especially loved the animal hospital and dressing up. My nephew loved the art section. Highly recommend if you're in downtown Hendersonville with kids.Written July 21, 2020
- Wanted to try a different vineyard and wine tasting experience and even though the weather was not pleasant, the experience was! This place is beautiful along with the scenery. Wine tasting was just right, with 6 wines and a souvenir glass, at good price. The wine was excellent and the pizza we ordered was delicious. They have other great menu options as well. There's a very large outdoor area with plenty of chairs and a fireside, which I could totally see filling up in pleasant weather. We were allowed to bring our small dog in which was super nice. Our waitress Phyllis was extremely nice and accommodating, explaining all the wines thoroughly while providing great service. I highly recommend a visit here while in the area.Written November 12, 2022
- The gorgeous Dahlia garden literally took my breath away. There was every color and size. Some of these dahlias were the size of a plate! Absolutely gorgeous! Pretty grounds to explore! Definitely worth a visit!Written October 8, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Hendersonville
Hendersonville Attractions Information
|Local Time||Saturday 5:20 AM|