- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
123 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 123
What travelers are saying
- If you are in the area, this is a great place to visit. The displays include life size characters with the displays made to look like geography of area the wars were in. Little children may not understand, but may be entertained by images while the adults read. There are videos and other attractions within this museum.Written September 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place to go to walk, run, bike or just get outside. The covered bridge is a great destination.Written July 9, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was our second visit to the botanical gardens. More flowers were in bloom. Delightful and very peaceful stroll through the gardens.Written May 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Don’t expect to see the house of the famous writer. (We did). Nevertheless, our tour guide, Cassandra, did a fantastic job describing this historic house belonging to one of Fayetteville’s prominent citizens. Also, make sure to explore the adjacent museum, where you sign up for the tour. It’s surprisingly informative.Written August 3, 2022
- The tour was awesome it was hot so the home made ice cream was definitely a plus. I loved the scenery, the corn maze, picking strawberries, and the history. It was both fun and informative my son really had a blast.Written July 17, 2020
- Great monument to NC Veterans from all branches of the US Military. This is a great way to honor veterans. I specifically liked the displays showing NCs participation in wars & conflicts from the Civil war thru The Gulf conflicts.Written May 6, 2021
- Great minor league stadium for watching minor league baseball ! Great for families and kids. Small enough where you could watch the game but still have a bigger stadium feel. Would come again!Written May 22, 2022
- We drove through the historic Fayetteville downtown on a Saturday afternoon - very busy time! We couldn't find a parking place so we weren't able to actually stroll the cobblestones and look into the shops that now occupy the renovated buildings, but seeing it all from the vehicle was still interesting. The day we were there, the Market House was hosting a wedding's photo shoot - very nice to see!Written December 1, 2019
- This is really a museum about everything Fayetteville including baseball, fort brag, the police, river boats, trains etc.
Found some of the things interesting.Written December 4, 2019
- we visited here on sat afternoon. it was rainy day and place was packed with children and adults. this place was so small, not really have enough space for these people. older kids were running around.some people and older children were just sitting on activity stuff so we couldn't play with it. it was just not enough space for seating for adults.
we were too overwhemed and left earlier than we had planned but kids enjoyed. they didn't want to leave.Written February 23, 2019
- Contrary to popular belief there is NO BIG SWEEP of Cumberland County. Lake Rim is a specific area for fishing and boating access area controlled by the North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission (NCWRC). It is not a city or county park! It is not a picnic area! If you are not fishing or boating then you are in violation of the NCWRC access area rules and regulations. Somebody stated long ago that there is a Lake Rim Trail but that is a misnomer as whomever laid out the so-called trail was TRESPASSING on private property. Stepping past the NCWRC fenced in area puts you on private property! There is no sun bathing or swimming at any NCWRC fishing and boating access areas. REPEAT, the NCWRC boating and fishing area is NOT a city public park and is NOT connected in any way to the City Lake Rim Park. For more information, please contact NCWRC.Written July 15, 2019
- The museum has a free parking lot in the back. Admission is free (there is a donation box near the front desk, if you are so inclined). There are 2 floors providing an excellent regional history. There is also a section about the civil rights movement. There is a gift shop. COVID-19: face coverings are required of visitors as is social distancing. To assist in that, there are arrows on the floor to indicate the flow of traffic through the museum. The employees also wear masks.Written October 30, 2020
- Went to see Clue and it was fantastic. The small stag didn’t even feel small. It felt like we were apart of the experience and they used the space well. Wish food was able to purchased for this event.Written April 27, 2022
- Close to our Inn. Plenty of food places. Dollar store was great to run in get stuff and get back. TYWritten February 11, 2019
- I love trying new breweries and seeing what they have to offer. This place did not disappoint. It's smaller operation with a nice back patio seating area. A good amount of beers to choose from and right next to downtown Fayetteville. I will definitely be back.Written January 26, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Fayetteville