Top Attractions in Concord
What travelers are saying
- The track is in amazing shape. I can't believe how state of the art it is. Was there for a ride along with my son. Of the larger tracks, this has to be the top.Written January 18, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I've taken neighbors and friends from out of state to this 5 x's in the last 6 years. It NEVER disappoints. My friends from Boston last week located the closest speedway to them (NH) and are going to take THEIR friends before theirs closes, they were so impressed here. If you go on Friday or Saturday night, do yourself a favor and spring for the express lane. I usually go on Tuesday or Wednesday nights - much less crowded, you can take your time and the lines are not long. Tune into 101.3 for the synchronized music - that is a big part of the awesome experience.Written December 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My son did a 6 lap ride along. It was a little chaotic due to a large group, but all went well. Kid was stoked to get to go that fast. We paid for a video package, and the video did not record, so he gets to go back and ride again at a later date!Written January 18, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- 2 adults, 2 children, ages 3.5 and 5.5
Walk through tank
Easy to navigate
Variety of animals
Easy for any age/height to view independently
Visual display and presentation is lovely
Variety of tanks
Maybe a bit expensive? But compared to other aquariums it's really not bad, and for a "mall aquarium" it is very impressive
Kind of short, if you don't take time to enjoy it.
Could use a few more hands on/informative exhibits/displays
Hard for little ones to reach animals in the touch tank - a stool would help!
COVID restrictions - playplace closed :( But thank you for not requiring masks!Written February 23, 2022
- Our group of four friends went here to play putt-putt. We were pleasantly surprised by the low price to play. The 18 hole course is basic and good for a bit of fun.
The large county park is great for many outdoor activities but the threat of rain made it a short day for us.Written August 28, 2022
- 6 adults, 3 kids, ages 2.5, 5.5, and 5.5
Nice water park activities
Food was decent, although a bit pricey
Life jackets and towels available for no extra cost
Water was too cold - my kids were shivering and had blue lips at some points
No warning bell for the big bucket that dumps water
Kiddie pool was a little too baby-ishWritten February 23, 2022
- The staff is above-and-beyond, friendly and helpful. They go out of their way to be informative and kind. They know the area like the back-of-their hand. The parking lot is set up in a strip mall that is surrounded by a huge retail area. Stop in, and gain information about the area.Written May 26, 2022
- This museum is anything but cookie cutter and is highly personalized in nature. The cashier is above-and-beyond, friendly and helpful and is a great ambassador of the museum and area. While visiting, take the time to look. I really enjoyed the amphibious vehicle from the 1960s. There are outdoor exhibits as well. Stop in, when you’re in the area.Written May 26, 2022
- located just off Main Street is this memorial garden. this plot belongs to a local church and has about 100 grave sites through the garden. winding paths leads you from one area to another.Written May 4, 2019
- Small amount of vehicles but impressive and they rotate them out after a few months. All cars are on loan from owners. Also great history of Mustangs with many one-of-a-kind items. Many other items to purchase.
Glad we found this while in the area.Written May 22, 2022
- my self and a Naighbor decided to go out for a drink we had a good time here. Really good service I will be back once my kids leave on vacationWritten May 20, 2022
- All the beers were excellent, the Mead was so good we took a bottle home, and the food was just right, not pricey, pizzas were great and perfect for one person or two if your a small eater, the ribs were great and served with big potato wedges! I recommend this place for sure. Live music in the afternoon was a real treat, I don't see any other places do that on a weekend. Service was excellent and fast, super friendly staff.Written October 11, 2022
- We had a great time with great wines. Our pourer, Kaylie, was very knowledgeable and friendly. We will definitely go back the next time we are in the area.Written October 25, 2021
- Went here a few years ago to see " To Kill A Mocking Bird" and it was actually really really good. My husband and I were surprised with the local actors talents! Planning on going to future shows!Written July 9, 2018
- We thoroughly enjoyed our visit here. This place was huge and very clean. We got to see lots of vendors while being decently spaced among everyone else. We visited from out of state so doubt we'll ever be back but it was one of the better places we've visited for a hosted event.Written February 9, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Concord
Concord Attractions Information
|Local Time||Monday 7:40 AM|