- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
27 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Aug 2022, came here with friends for lunch during the week. There was plenty of parking. However, as soon as we walked up to the place you could hear the LOUD MUSIC from the parking lot. Now I love rock music, but not when it is blasting like we were at a concert. We were going to sit in the front to eat and decided to sit in the back of the restaurant were it was quite and covered to protect us from the sun. I did ask the worker inside to turn down the music just a little to allow their customers to talk without shouting at each other, but I guess she forgot. I did not push the issue because we sat in the back, otherwise we would have left the restaurant. Now our meal. The Riesling Wine was delicious. We had the Apple Cranberry Salad with Grilled Chicken and the Pizza. Both dishes were good. All and all, to management please talk to your workers to make sure the music is not blasting so to give your customers peace of mind.Written September 1, 2022
- On a beautiful fall day our friends and my wife and I decided to travel to Warwick for a wine tasting. We chose Applewood Winery. In addition to wine tasting you may also go apple picking at Applewood. We began with selecting two different wine flights to try a sampling of their wines. You could try red or white, dry or sweeter or a combination of both. In addition to the tasting they offer a bar menu with pizza, nachos, hot dogs and other small items. After the tasting, we then selected a red and white wine that we liked to accompany our food selection. Applewood offers indoor and outdoor seating and live music on the weekends. The wine was good and the staff friendly and accommodating. We all had a very nice afternoon and would definitely return.Written September 27, 2021
- After some research we picked this orchard for the picnic space, lots of places to picnic, bring your own stuff no charge and park anywhere in the orchard. You only pay for apples by the bag whatever you decide to take home.
Not many varieties of apples, not ripe yet either, I think end of September best, do not expect peace and quiet, adults are worse that kids here, people brought dogs which I did not appreciate them running around, people don’t really care about your peace and quiet to enjoy the lovely views and orchard experience, some people still come close to you even though there is so much space and trees to go around. Anyways, people need to respect this place, I witnessed some adults throw apples at trees and leaving fruit to waste, also watched people in expensive cars try to hide apples and not pay when leaving, do not embarrass yourself, so much here they offer for free at least pay for your apples. The staff here was very nice and pleasant to deal with!Written September 16, 2020
- Ochs Orchard is unique among pick your own places. There is a great variety of fruit and vegetables. We never picked garlic before. The snap peas are delicious snacks. The blueberries we picked were the best we've picked. It seems more like a working farm.Written July 17, 2021
- Can’t believe that prior review. What kind of slob would say that. Its a park with sculptures. You need a waterslide too? Get a grip you sad provincial creature. I would applaud any effort these days for art/nature. Who do you think you are?Written March 7, 2021
- We love Mt. Peter! The convenience and small mountain size make it easier for me to take my kids by myself and we all have a great time. Not sure why I had to wait a half hour for the lift ticket line today just to get the sticker but other than that, great day! We had to unexpectedly rent boots for my daughter and the staff were all so nice and helpful - makes me have more patience for the wait time.Written January 2, 2021
- I cannot wait until they are open for the season. Be sure to go early on in the day cause the lines get long. If you do find yourself stuck in a long line, I assure you it is worth the wait.Written January 11, 2021
- Clearview was one of 15 wineries that recently participated in the wine and bites event which is part of the Shawagunk wine trail group.
Of the 15, we visited 12 in 2 days. Of the 12, there are only 6 that I would go back to. Clearview is one of the wineries we plan to visit again in the Fall. While I think some of the wineries were not thrilled to participate ( you kind of get that feeling during the tasting that it wasn't worth their time), for the smaller wineries, it's a great way to showcase their wines and draw more visitors from the larger wineries.
We met the owners and Frank was kind enough to take us to the processing room to let us sample next year's vintage. Try doing THAT at one of the larger wineries!
The Cab Franc is very distinct in having a smooth but peppery taste. I don't consider myself a wine expert but there is something very unique and striking about the wine.
The building were the tastings, music, and food is set off a bit from the road and appears to be somewhat new. There is outdoor seating and in the day we were there, there was live music. Since it was towards the end of the day when we arrived and not too many people there, we spent a good amount of time chatting with both owners and getting a few extra samples.
Since the event was wine & bites, we were to have a food sample with the wine. I think it was a small brownie, which didn't seem to go well with the wine, so we all skipped it. It was the only winery where we did that.
Do yourself a favor, skip the big, loud, impersonal wineries in the area. Head to the smaller, less traveled places and enjoy the wine and music.Written June 24, 2019
- The Albert Wisner Library is one of my favorite places to visit. It is located in the business hub of Warwick, which offers several food options, professional office buildings, banks, galleries, and boutiques.
Staff members are welcoming and pleasant. They really do a great job with planning exciting events for people of all ages. Whatever your interest, AWL has something for you. My husband is a regular participant in the AARP defensive driving course. It's well worth the 10% insurance reduction. FYI: Some programs give priority to Warwick residents and will not allow other card holders from other towns and villages to sign up. My husband and I were interested in taking a Windows 10 and Power Point class, but I was informed that we could not sign up b/c we were not Warwick residents. However, this residency requirement was not indicated on the website. Be sure to call FIRST and ask about any interested programs, before heading over to sign up.
It has an extensive selection of tv shows DVD series. To my surprise, they had "Covert Affairs and Castle" box sets. A variety of music, retirement resources, civil service exam books, SAT prep study aids, magazines, etc. It also has a lower level with an impressive children's area, meeting rooms, and lounge area. The facility is clean, spacious, well lit, and has a couple of outdoor seating areas for patrons enjoyment. They even offer discounted tickets to some of the NYC museums for library card holders. AWL is a gem in the heart of Warwick!Written February 15, 2019
- Best Market in the area! The lines out the door speak for itself! Homemade foods for take out, along with fresh frozen choices as well. Great sandwiches, great hard rolls and Italian bread, salads and soup! Did I mention the BEST shrimp cocktail ever! Amazing fish as well! Steve will give you suggestions for cooking ideas as well. Great desserts too! A definite returning customer!!Written September 27, 2020
- This is something for the whole family. I really enjoyed it. They have wagon rides, pumpkin/apple & peach picking. Animals and some fun play areas for little one's. The have a store were u can purchase pie, donuts, cider & more! What's not to love about an Orchard!Written October 11, 2021
- I agree with some of the other reviews that I didn't love the wines here, although there are a lot of ribbons hanging on the wall, so someone does! But, the cherry brandy and the coco brandy were delicious, the lemoncello was great and someone who was there said that they always buy his vanilla for baking. I understand how some people can think he's a bit 'grumpy' but I'm Italian and I think I just got him right away. He LOVES what he does, loves his vines, and his wife, and will talk to you all day about either!Written January 23, 2019
- We go to the Strazza gallery whenever in the Warwick area. We've bought several pictures that are our favorite pieces in our house. Can't wait to see what the gallery has on our next trip.Written September 8, 2013
- It was a fun way to see a movie on a comfortable summer night, although we had some sound issues. We brought our blue tooth Alexa device to tune in but had major issues connecting to the Wi-Fi through the app they recommended. We were finally able to listen through the car radio (with engine running). They need to improve Wi-Fi capacity. Still fun and worth a visit if you've never been.Written August 19, 2021
- There is a lot going on here. Farm Stand, Nursery, Outdoor Furniture, Cider Mill, Beer Garden and so much more. We went to enjoy a couple of beers outdoors in the nice weather. Bar tender was friendly. A lot of people there. Families with kids. A nice atmosphere and environment. Lots of people ordering food that looked good, but we did not. Parking can be challenging, but there are a lot of spaces. A good time.Written June 24, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Warwick
- The most popular things to do in Warwick with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Warwick on Tripadvisor