Tours near Norwich
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
What travelers are saying
- What an amazing muesem. Don't let the front facade deceive you. The collection is amazing. Write ups and presentations are well done. I enjoyed seeing and hearing the back stories on these automobiles. The amount of work on saving some of these cars was overwhelming. Tour book says 2 hours, but you could spend all day there. Very family and handicap friendly. Don't miss this gem!Written May 1, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This isn't likely to be an all-day visit, but 1/2 hour or so was plenty to see what there was to be seen.
NOTE that the Historical Society's building next door is where the serious records are kept.Written July 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- First time to the very vintage Colonia Theater was an absolute delight! This historic small town theater exudes charm. But don't be fooled by the vintage facade- this theater shows first run movies. Built in 1914, the theater retains many of its original appointments however it was divided into two theaters years ago. No worries, the screen is plenty big for the full movie experience. If you are "of a certain age" this theater will take you back to your youth! The lobby is home to a huge old time projector and assorted movie memorabilia, and vintage movie posters adorn the walls. This was our first time to the movies since before Covid. We saw A Man Called Otto and we loved the ambiance of the theater as much as we enjoyed the movie! We have found our new go-to movie theater. Another plus is supporting a small independent theater- yay!
So much vintage character in rural Chenango county, a stroll through downtown Norwich is an experience not to be missed...and while you're in town, be sure to catch a movie at the Colonia!Written February 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went to the Fairgrounds for the Annual Bluesfest. This was the 27th Annual. A great event with amazing artists, vendors, food and a dynamic relaxed crowd. Parking is available as a donation only to the local food bank/soup kitchen. Entrance fee is nominal. A great experience.Written August 19, 2019
- Too many items to list. A constant turnover of goods. If you have the time and enjoy rummaging then this is the place for you.Written August 24, 2020
- Great little theater with ample free parking. Lots of restaurants to choose from nearby to make a day of it. Comfortable seats!Written January 23, 2019
- You can find really neat items made by people who live near you. There are some really creative people who contribute to this wonderful store.Written April 19, 2019
- This store has everything- and everything is seriously inexpensive! The owner is so friendly and the selection is awesome! Can't wait to go back! A++++++++Written June 11, 2014
- Thursday nights are great for bands, they have nice sound in the pub. Nice place to gather friends or just hang out for a beer. Bathroom is clean.Written July 22, 2015
- Once a must place to eat and greet in the area, Jack London's is back, and at all places, the Country Club. Open Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 4 until 9 PM, a diversified menu serves up delicious food from Mexican Lime Garlic wings to steaks covered with Bleu Cheese. Unique specials pop up from time to time to tantalize the palate. A full bar with several draft beers and a selection of wine compliments the food. A bonus is the outstanding view from the open dining room.
Prices range from $10 to $23. Reservations suggested.Written October 25, 2016
- This drop zone is in Norwich, NY now, and it’s a great airport and east to access location. The owners are super friendly and they made the experience excellent. One of my better skydiving experiences (15 total), and I will definitely be back!Written June 5, 2022
Norwich Attractions Information