*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- O M G. My daughter go married there last month. We never anticipated how unbelievable it would be. We hope for the best but let me tell you it was just amazing. From the time we entered the venue till leaving , everything was perfect. Rocco was our go to guy. Sensational. Went above and beyond what we could have imagined. I can’t say enough about him and how special he made us feel and of course my daughter the Bride!,,,,,, Everything was perfect. Her bridal attendant was the best one can ask for. She was in on everything making all the women feel relaxed, what ever we needed she went and did. The other shout out goes to the woman who greets you when u come into the venue. Sorry I forgot her name. Always a smile on her face and was always making sure we were good! Also the waitress who followed my husband was awesome. Getting him what he needed so he did not have to wait on line. If you are looking for a top notch venue this is the place for you. I can’t say enough great things. It was just PERFECTWritten December 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This well maintained and resident only park has activities for children and is in a beautiful waterfront location. Bathroom facilities available.Written January 22, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice views of the boats on the sound lots of gulls and if you're lucky
an osprey will fly by with its catch . Right across the bay is Five Islands Park which is very nice as well for walks or picnics without
noise or crowds . Parking is $5.00 for residents . Currently non-residents are not allowed in either of these parks unless you have
a New Rochelle Park Passport which can be had online for $80. and
a copy of your Driver's License. BTW Bartow Mansion "s gardens , not the Museum is now open Monday thru Friday, Closed on weekendsWritten July 27, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A pleasure to do business with.. bought a new Heritage. Salesman Tyler was incredible !! Charlie in parts dept more than helpful. Would recommend Empire to everyone !!!Written March 8, 2020
- Having lived in Westchester all of my life and having passed by the sign for the cottage too many times to count I was there one weekend in October. The Cottage and grounds had been set up as a Pirate experience for visitors. The grounds are beautiful. You cross over a small bridge over a rivulet to get to the main grounds which are spacious enough for young children who do not want to go in. Once inside there are artifacts from the period and a life size replica of Thomas Paine.
It's a nice piece of American History. Don't plan on a long visit the whole cottage, and it is a cottage, can be seen in a half hour.Written July 9, 2018
- Celebrated my teens birthday here and they and their friends had a blast. Never heard girls laugh so loud. This provided enough challenge to allow them to think yet offered clues when needed.Written September 18, 2023
- Our tween daughter has attended two birthday parties at this Club The girls loved challenging themselves on progressively harder courses. The equipment was in good shape, the staff seemed well trained, and all activities seemed to be conducted with appropriate safety precautions. Staff was organized and friendly. Overall a good experience.Written January 23, 2019
- Was in New Roc city for dinner and what's better to end the day with the kids burning out all their sugar rush from milk shakes. This sky zone was super fun and affordable because they had a special on groupon. It was very clean and the staff was very friendly. The little arcade was also great and the variety of different activities was great so the kids didn't get bored for the 2 hrs we played for. I recommend this fun place to have some fit fun and smiles. Enjoy and thank me later.Written February 1, 2020
- Multiple theaters, many with very wide reclining seats with plenty of room around them. Plenty of (paid) parking spaces in the adjacent indoor garage. Multiple ticketing options. Bathrooms are spacious and clean. Typical basic food, candy, soda and popcorn. We usually attend during off peak times, which probably improves our experience.Written January 7, 2020
- I love the Beechmont! The food is great, especially the wings! Great bar food with a great beer selection. My friends and I love coming here.Written July 14, 2018
- The wine list is medium sized for a wine bar, but our selections were all very nice. The Greek salad, oysters and pizza were very good. Service was a bit slow, but the room had a very energetic feel.Written December 29, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about New Rochelle
- The best outdoor activities in New Rochelle according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in New Rochelle on Tripadvisor
New Rochelle Attractions Information
|Sunday 7:39 PM|