- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
9 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Great morning learning about the early settlers. The staff were really helpful showing us around, answering questions and getting into their parts. More than worth the small cost.Written September 16, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is my second drive thru the area this month. Well worth it. Very scenic with a number of stops along the way including Roebling's Delaware Aquaduct, Skimmer's Falls and other historic sites like the Corwin Farm to explore. Also several walking paths along what used to be the D & H Canal. The ranger at the Corwin Farm was very helpful with other things to see along the way.Written July 18, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We rented tubes for a group of 17 people from Lander's River Trips. We enjoyed a beautiful summer day tubing through the falls. There were plenty of other people spending time on the rocks, but it wasn't crowded.Written August 18, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We love rafting down the river and this year we could finally take all of our kids (kids must be at least 5 years old and 40 pounds to go). We packed food and drinks and went the 3 hours from Skinners Falls to Narrowsburg.
Only issue is that the business itself doesn’t seem to have much in the way of management. There’s a bunch of teenagers running the show and they know the river and they know what they’re doing but get very overwhelmed with large crowds and how to organize them.Written August 7, 2021
- Tried to book a trip with Tony in April, water was running too high. It was rescheduled to July, Tony cancelled again. Said he would refund my money. Never did. Lost my $200. Don't give this guy a cent through paypal until he takes you out.Written September 17, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Narrowsburg
- The most popular things to do in Narrowsburg with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Narrowsburg on Tripadvisor