- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
12 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- This is a brand new park in Jackson Heights. However sometimes it can be a bit crowded. I would like this to be more like a park and less of playground.Written April 14, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Let's face it. This part of Queens is pleasant, but a bit boring. So this park nicely helps to break up some of the monotony with a very crisp looking park with handball courts, basketball courts and a playground. It's nothing tourism worthy, but it's a nice crisp oasis of pleasantness.Written July 10, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Here was the first date with my husband. We met on the site gaylot.com. The first meeting was unforgettable, now every year we come here to remember that wonderful momentWritten April 26, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My family and I had an awesome time! Laura introduced us to so many news foods we never would have tried on our own. I would definitely recommend this tour as a great way to experience Queens.Written October 22, 2019
- Old school salsa.. nothing like it anymore. Cozy place and they have the best Salsa Caleña. Everyone in the establishment is always so happy.Written October 26, 2019
- A nice Sunday afternoon stop for a drink. Reasonably priced and definitely on the strong side. Good music, though it's definitely a Spanish neighborhood!Written April 23, 2017
- It's your average Latino bar and club. It's nothing fancy, but a decent bar area, tables and the service was fine. Definitely know some SpanishWritten April 27, 2017
- My Bestfriend took me out to this Lounge for my Last Night in New York. My Bartenders were smoking sexy guys to look at as well friendly, the drinks were amazing, with playing bingo I would the first came in Second Place. I would Highly recommend this place to EVERYONE and ANYONE as well as music and changes it up with all types of vibes. I be back soon!!!!Written July 25, 2018
Jackson Heights Attractions Information
|Local Time||Monday 2:22 PM|