Speciality & Gift Shops
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
6 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Outstanding food and fun place to eat or browse the large gift shop. This is one of our favorite places to eat or bag a collection of pastries for the road. Chicken pot pie, ham and Swiss panini, butternut squash soup, grilled cheese sandwiches - all were excellent. Do not forget to pick up a dozen cookies on the way out. We love their coconut and oatmeal raisin especially. This is a great place to enjoy a bit of the country yet not too far from the city.Written January 17, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I love this shop and frequent it alot. Everytime I visit, there is something new and I almost never walk out empty handed.
The shop owner, Bernadette is a real sweetheart, so warm and open. She offers very inciteful Tarot readings along with workshops on all things metaphysical.
I highly recommend this shop as a must see, if you are in the Cornwall area!Written July 2, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A Cornwall treasure! Local artists and crafters come together in this unique gift shop. I always find something that's "just perfect" here. Staff is friendly and helpful when buying a gift or just a special "something" for yourself. Great selection of candles too. Many items are customized- not something you would think could be done in a boutique this size.Written December 30, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Only the best in premium dog food and treats are served for your fur babies! And Annie and her friendly staff provide Five Star Service! I've been using Annie almost two years to board my dogs while I'm out of town on business or vacation, and my babies can't wait to spend that "special time" with Annie and all the gang, and come back home happy and refreshed! I never have a worry or fear, because Annie loves and cares for them as if they were her own! Puppy Paws is a rare treasure hidden in the Hudson Valley! My Cooper gives it 5 ruffs!!!Written May 23, 2017
- Flabbergasting. Drove nearly 50 miles in sideways rain specifically because Google said the store was open and I thought no one would go out in this weather. Did not even get close to the front door. A woman popped her head out the door as I was getting out of my car. I asked if they were still open; she said the store was open but they weren’t letting any customers in, particularly in the rain. Suggested I shop online. What I don’t understand is how you can conduct any business when you have an open storefront, you say you are open; but you don’t allow any customers inside. I know I can shop online. I don’t know what kind of revelation she thought that was. I just won’t shop online at this store. Why would I? It’s clear she has no interest in new customers. Up until this experience, I had highly preferred to support local small businesses — maybe the operative word is local. Grumpy and still stunned as I get a bite to eat at a local establishment (where they welcomed me with open arms) — before the 50-mile trip home. By the way, it is still raining sideways.Written April 7, 2022
- This store was on HGTV Hometown Kickstart show. I stopped on my way to Massachusetts and was glad I did. I picked up several cute newborn outfits as a baby gift for a friend. Karen, the owner, was so friendly and helpful. She has lots to pick from. The only negative was she doesn't take credit cards.Written June 4, 2022