- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
5 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- We had a tremendous experience at Rock Ledge Hill winery. Aside from the quiet, serene scenery and atmosphere, the wines and service were exceptional. We brought our 2 young children with us and they accommodated us well with an outdoor table. Our server was very knowledgeable about the wines, offering many great suggestions. The gentleman host was super friendly, even calling a local tourist spot to check their hours for us! We left with a bottle of their Red blend and a bottle of a white (Melody). Highly recommend this spot!Written July 17, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There is a wide variety of trails for hiking and mountain biking, and the pond is stocked with trout. Nice views from Redmond’s Overlook.Written July 19, 2019
- Having dispatched this line until the D&H stopped running, and having ridden it many times over the years, it was great to ride over a portion of it again. It was a great ride, the staff was over the top. The ride is just right for families with children, short enough to hold the interest of the kiddos. Hal has done a magnificent job with this. My best wishes for continued success!!Written August 8, 2022
- Nice little spot to get ice cream, tastes fresh, a little pricey but not terrible. Varied menu but I've only eaten the ice cream. Owners serve you themselves and are super nice people. Also has open mic nights and bands regularly.Written May 27, 2018
- Relatively short hike with gradual slope leading up to the fire tower which offers really beautiful views...Written September 7, 2020